• Liz, because Bernie and Joe both both die within the next 8 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulsi, because I'm stoopid

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bbsam

Staff member
The Biden family's obvious corruption won't just convince the right, it will convince moderates and disenfranchised liberals.
Probably depends on the economy over the summer. As I said, there is enough muck all over to convince people to do what they think they want to do at the time.

vantexan

They will convince the choir in the echo chamber.
If you think tales of Hunter Biden will somehow negate all the shadiness (real or perceived) of the Trump administration, I suggest you have your med prescription reviewed.
You mean all the twisting of facts and outright lies the Dems have thrown at Trump? What does that have to do with the fact that the Democrat front runner used his position to financially benefit a number of members of his family, not just his son? See, no matter how you attack Trump, this will be an issue for Biden.

vantexan

No. I am saying Trump is bowing to a Mideast leader. I’m making fun of the people who criticized Obama for it.
So if Obama is mentioned, it’s all about race? Because I certainly didn’t bring race into this.
Yeah, Trump bowing to have a gift bestowed upon him is the same as the most powerful man in the world sucking up to minor leaders.

bbsam

Staff member
You mean all the twisting of facts and outright lies the Dems have thrown at Trump? What does that have to do with the fact that the Democrat front runner used his position to financially benefit a number of members of his family, not just his son? See, no matter how you attack Trump, this will be an issue for Biden.
You don’t get it. Both sides sees the other side doing that. In the end people on election day do what they want to do and personal finance weighs heavy on that decision.