Problem Neighbor

dc300m01

A lot of good ideas here :lol:

I like the sprinkler. Put it close to the road. Then maybe cut the grass right after? Make sure the clippings get blown onto the truck.

If you do get a beater to park infront of their house, paint it pink.

Make the township install a fire hydrant (probably not financially feasible, but...)
Along those lines, install a handicapped only sign?

Install a bird feeder there... it may take a while, but the birds will come, and so will the poo.

Paint on the road "reserved for people who wish they were born with a penis" or something like that.

Anyone ever had one? I sure do. First of all, I don't want to come off sounding like a bigot, because I'm not. I'm not homophobic, I could care less what the average person likes to do within the confines of their own home. That being said, I'll explain.

The neighbors, two houses down from me, enjoy pissing me off. Seems, their driveway is a terrible place to park their vehicle. So instead, they choose to park their ultra masculine 4x4 (got the towing package just in case they ever have to pull an aircraft carrier into dry dock) trucks in front of my house. The problem is, I work hard for a living. (as all of us do) I also take pride in caring for my yard if for no one's but my own visual pleasure. The last thing I want to see is Bigfoot parked in front of it.

I've tried to be civil with these ladies. I used to speak, say hello and the like. I've even gone over to ask politely that, they not park there. But I'm afraid it's been to no avail. What we're dealing with here, is uber butch lesbians of the man-hating, "God I wish I was born with a penis!" variety. They simply don't respect me, and I'm afraid they've taken my kindness for a weakness.

I've spoken with a few sheriff deputies I've come across about it. They've informed me, I've not much recourse. Legally, they can park penis envy machines in front of my house all they want.

So, Im looking for a strong but legal deterrent to put these broads on their heels. Any suggestions?
Did it get any better??

Indecisi0n

Short of any other remedies that have been suggested (I assume there is no homeowners association where you are) and if you are at your wits end, for a few hundred you could buy a junker and park in front of their house.

You may be able to get a mutual agreement on parking etiquette this way.
This is the best advise. Long story short no one owns the public streets and anyone can park their cars where they see fit.