Procedures for delivering to Post office???

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We tried the "drag racing" option and that didn't work. Put the forklift tines under the door and the whole trailer lifted off the ground. Only when the lift operator shook the trailer up and down did enough parcels get mangled to allow the door to open! Sheeted three of them as OND-Damaged and/or rewrap as I could not make them look presentable enough for delivery.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We tried the "drag racing" option and that didn't work. Put the forklift tines under the door and the whole trailer lifted off the ground. Only when the lift operator shook the trailer up and down did enough parcels get mangled to allow the door to open! Sheeted three of them as OND-Damaged and/or rewrap as I could not make them look presentable enough for delivery.

I have never understood why they didnt install a small "emergency" access door on one side of the trailer. I cant count the number of times over the last 20 yrs that our pup trailers have had their doors get jammed to the point where we had to force them open with a forklift. If there was some sort of a lockable hatch on one side, you could open it and pull packages out thru it in order to free up the door.