Production bonus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's bonus? Since when do we have production standards or honor their numbers?

I would cut that crapola out pronto.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I know a few that were making 3-4 hours bonus a day paid at time and a half

They are mostly crippled now

When I was in package I once had an awesome preloader...then a bonus baby cried he had a rookie and my loader was moved.

I'm guessing at least 50% of drivers who bonus on a regular basis work off the clock on preload every single day. At least that's how my hub is.

Probably 99% kiss a as with dispatch to cherry pick neighborhoods and try to push air stops onto other drivers. All to make getting bonus easier.

BONUS IS THE DEVIL!

Mycow

Use to bonus on my mall route all the time or sat at ups store for 2 plus hours cause they had no one to cover my last 3 pick ups. Even had a center manager say in his 30 years never seen a mall route pay. Got burnt out and went back to utility. Never again but it was sweet working 5 or 6 hours and getting paid for 8

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Use to bonus on my mall route all the time or sat at ups store for 2 plus hours cause they had no one to cover my last 3 pick ups. Even had a center manager say in his 30 years never seen a mall route pay. Got burnt out and went back to utility. Never again but it was sweet working 5 or 6 hours and getting paid for 8
Bonus is different than guarantee.

Mycow

In general it was just the guarentee but quite a bit of the time it was bonus time. Normally when I had to prelim my last 3 pick ups which was about 1000 plus pieces from Macy's

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I know a few that were making 3-4 hours bonus a day paid at time and a half

They are mostly crippled now
I can't understand how the company would allow anyone to make bonus? Our numbers are so biased in their favor it isn't funny.