Progression changes

I've been told by one of our Stewards....supposedly progression goes down to 2 years....I've seen people on here say 3 years. I'm waiting on an answer. And supposedly be over $40 an hour by the end of this contract

Anyone heard avout any changes to the legnth or the wage changes for driver in progression
I've been told by one of our Stewards....supposedly progression goes down to 2 years....I've seen people on here say 3 years. I'm waiting on an answer. And supposedly be over $40 an hour by the end of this contract

Yolo

If the progression was shortened don't you think the union would have been bragging about it in their little press release?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
but what if someone is qualifying and complete their 30 days after august 31st, which progression would apply??

It should be the contract you were hired as a full time driver under. And I really don't think the progression is being shortened, at least I haven't heard any official mention of it.

RuthlessSupSlayer

If the progression was shortened don't you think the union would have been bragging about it in their little press release?
No because thats not whats important to a high number of voters, they were trying to push the numbers in other words part timers.

You are under the current contract. Any changes in progression don't apply to you
So if they did have a new contract i could go two more years and be at 3rd year pay while someone hire after the new contract is making top rate? Thats crazy if that was the case

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No because thats not whats important to a high number of voters, they were trying to push the numbers in other words part timers.

So if they did have a new contract i could go two more years and be at 3rd year pay while someone hire after the new contract is making top rate? Thats crazy if that was the case

It's also unfair to everyone who also went through a longer progression.

fordian82

Four years is a long time.. with inflation and all they should move it down to two the way it use to be..i feel like ups is getting their moneys worth with the new drivers

Upstruckz

What about people who worked 13 years part time and then have to wait another 5 years to reach top pay, I’d say they have already put time in that should be counted towards something