Project Veritas

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Lmfao

rickyb

Reagan won 49/50 states 👌
doesnt mean hes honest.

btw unemployment rate is not a very good indicator of economic health as every one could be employed part time at mcdonalds.

US economy over the decades has been financialized and turned into a low paying service sector jobs

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
doesnt mean hes honest.

btw unemployment rate is not a very good indicator of economic health as every one could be employed part time at mcdonalds.

US economy over the decades has been financialized and turned into a low paying service sector jobs
I guess the difference between me and you is I'd rather work at McDonald's than live off a government hand out

refineryworker05

It is very sad and disturbing to see people get caught up in these weird trump worship conspiracies. I always think that person must be lonely, and going through some kind of profound lose that they believe the world is out to get them, and these weird fantasies about trump being this strong leader who fights the evil forces on their behalf must give them some comfort, but ultimately trump is a horrible president and a worst human being, there is nothing there to admire, he doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself.