Protect yourself!

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
One of our dispatchers let it leak that they may be getting rid of Saturday ground in my center... :)
It’s all RPCDS working here Saturday, can’t trust the new guys on crazy dispatches sat routes.

Just like last year paying drivers to work preload 🤦‍♂️

But they worried about MECH 4 hrs over
🧔‍♂️✊

JustDeliverIt

One of our dispatchers let it leak that they may be getting rid of Saturday ground in my center... :)

That would be nice but don’t see it happening here. I would love it if Monday was a regular day like when I started.

We get the same 2 or 3 guys who volunteer to come in, and then they try forcing on Friday. Standard response is sorry, wasn’t given 72 hours notice, won’t be making it in. If they still staff you, just call in and they can’t do anything.

JustDeliverIt

Or if a couple people call off sick..

They're doing this so they don't have to pay benefits

Exactly, no thought past right now. Then they wonder why no one wants to drive when they screw around like they do.

I appreciate what this job affords me and my family but if I was walking into this place now I don’t think I would stick around either.

Sixth Punch Sense

I love watching the guys with 30 years in looking at it. Who cares 🤦‍♂️
I've only looked at the morning report once. Asked a fellow driver what he was looking at. He explained all the numbers and what they meant and said something about over/under. Said I was over/under by ? I don't remember. But that's the last time I looked at the morning report.

When tsp came along ORS said I was over allowed by 75 minutes and would like me to make a commitment to be over allowed by 45 minutes and we agreed on a 8 hour day. LOL

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I've only looked at the morning report once. Asked a fellow driver what he was looking at. He explained all the numbers and what they meant and said something about over/under. Said I was over/under by ? I don't remember. But that's the last time I looked at the morning report.

When tsp came along ORS said I was over allowed by 75 minutes and would like me to make a commitment to be over allowed by 45 minutes and we agreed on a 8 hour day. LOL
don’t let the supervisors bull:censored2: you either they can change all the “ under/over” stuff in the computer . I’ve witnessed it . @Dragon admit it. Time to come clean!
🧔‍♂️✊

clean hairy

No one is questioning your ability to do the job but even the most efficient drivers can learn a thing or two.

I averaged an hour or so under for the majority of my career.
If I recall, you would come in an hour early and work off the clock?
Also, you promised you would not come back on here once retired?
Btw, how is the leased Altima doing?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Well I get fired for punching him right the neck and then kick his ass down the steps and throwing him in a dumpster like he did with dead cat
1682818479152.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
If I recall, you would come in an hour early and work off the clock?
Also, you promised you would not come back on here once retired?
Btw, how is the leased Altima doing?
He was totally against retired people even posting on here. He's such a POS his wife left him and now that his kids think Joe is going to pay off their student loans they don't even like him.