PT Air Drivers Losing Their Jobs!!!

Brownwind

Working tomorrow. Just bid 2 preload/air driver jobs in my building last week. It's my PT car wash job I am a little concerned about.
Hang in there. We need you here to balance the forum.
Most of us don’t understand your role but you make it work. I don’t understand the car wash job. Locally if we want our truck washed we just let the night guys know and it done.

Pullman Brown

Working tomorrow. Just bid 2 preload/air driver jobs in my building last week. It's my PT car wash job I am a little concerned about.

Wait you’re going full-time? Congratulations!
giphy.gif

PT Car Washer

Hang in there. We need you here to balance the forum.
Most of us don’t understand your role but you make it work. I don’t understand the car wash job. Locally if we want our truck washed we just let the night guys know and it done.
Years ago every package car was washed every night. Those on rural routes with gravel roads were hosed out every night. The package cars in the city were cleaned out as needed and all glass inside and outside were cleaned. May sound like over kill but today no one takes any pride in any job they may have. Just do the least you can get away with and cash that paycheck.

textat3

Years ago every package car was washed every night. Those on rural routes with gravel roads were hosed out every night. The package cars in the city were cleaned out as needed and all glass inside and outside were cleaned. May sound like over kill but today no one takes any pride in any job they may have. Just do the least you can get away with and cash that paycheck.
Yup…the past here is long gone. Time to forget about the past. Nobody cares……nobody. Just work as instructed and enjoy your life outside of this place.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
OP still hasn't responded and elaborated on his claim jobs are being lost. I am curious, as my center shuttles are at least 3 days a week and I know our division manager hates that.