PT OT question.

Jvoorhees1984

I’m in the union. And regardless of when the hour break is taken they are still :censored2:ing me out of the ovetime hours. I am going straight to the union tomorrow. This is total BS.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I’m in the union. And regardless of when the hour break is taken they are still :censored2:ing me out of the ovetime hours. I am going straight to the union tomorrow. This is total BS.
Yea. Theyre doing that on purpose. Yo stop taking that hour break too. Seriously.
Whatre you a loader? Only take the 10 minutes

MarvelousMunata

Im mad for you bruh.

Pt we barely gettin paid as it is. Theyll give drivers ot before us. And drivers cost more. They really takin advantage of u.

Jvoorhees1984

Is this a viable complaint to get this money recouped to me? I will now cull thru every paystub to see how long this has been going on and the hours they are not paying me the correct rate.

MarvelousMunata

Is this a viable complaint to get this money recouped to me? I will now cull thru every paystub to see how long this has been going on and the hours they are not paying me the correct rate.
Yea. I believe so.
Theyre stealing time and thats a federal offense my friend

Also theyre not supposed to be editing our time cards (not like that at least)

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
r u punching out after five hours or your hour break, then punching back in

542thruNthru

Ask to see your time cards for each week that you think is incorrect. When you find what's wrong tell them to fix it. If they do not fix it and pay you in 2 days. File a grievance.
Screenshot_20190417-114510_Gallery.jpg

542thruNthru

I am not physically punching out. The spin I am getting now is that it is considered a ‘Split shift’.

Are you working the same shift the whole time? Do you actually have 2 shifts that close together? What supplement are you under? Do you know how to contact your Business Agent?