PT Sup to Driver

twoweeled

Tough one! This is like a choice between the fire or the pan. But I'm really not sure which is the fire or the pan. UPS is not a very good place to work anymore. Hourly or management. The latest shift took place a couple of years ago when even management started screwing each other, along with backstabbing. That's been going on for many many many years in driving. Good luck. I know I wasn't any help. I think "UpstateNYer" idea is good. Speak to your management team, BUT TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. Their opinion is probably going to depend heavily on their own situation in management.

Staydryitsraining

You cant go back? Never heard that, in fact I know plenty of ors and center managers who either got tired of driving or got hurt and didn't want to leave the company so they went into management.

twoweeled

You cant go back? Never heard that, in fact I know plenty of ors and center managers who either got tired of driving or got hurt and didn't want to leave the company so they went into management.
I know a bunch who went from hourly to management. But I don't know any who went from hourly, to management and hurt themselves and returned to management. Not saying it didn't happen, just saying I can't recall anyone myself.

Staydryitsraining

I know a bunch who went from hourly to management. But I don't know any who went from hourly, to management and hurt themselves and returned to management. Not saying it didn't happen, just saying I can't recall anyone myself.
I was saying they went from driving to management. There's no way the company wouldn't let a pt sup go back into management after driving. They probably encourage it