PT Supervisor Unload Certification question

whiskeylima03

Hey folks, I'm currently in the process of becoming a PT Sup in the inbound are of my hub, and I was told to memorize the methods and recite them when I think I've learned them. My question is do I need to memorize the methods word-for-word, or can I paraphrase when I'm asked? Also, when my manager said I need to "recite the method verbatim", does that mean verbally or by demonstrating the method in a trailer?

I know I probably should have asked my manager all of this, but I don't want to look like a total dumba** and I want to make sure I'm doing this right. Thanks for any help in advance.

From a Land Brown Under

Hey folks, I'm currently in the process of becoming a PT Sup in the inbound are of my hub, and I was told to memorize the methods and recite them when I think I've learned them. My question is do I need to memorize the methods word-for-word, or can I paraphrase when I'm asked? Also, when my manager said I need to "recite the method verbatim", does that mean verbally or by demonstrating the method in a trailer?

I know I probably should have asked my manager all of this, but I don't want to look like a total dumba** and I want to make sure I'm doing this right. Thanks for any help in advance.
This is your future as a PT sup described in one picture.
46206DFF-5F7F-410A-A4AE-CC4EE3EE120D.jpeg

Last edited: