PTSD

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I made a pick up at one of my regular customers this Thursday, The main shipping guy was gone for several weeks and I did not ask. I just figured he was on vacation

He was helping me load my package car, and I asked him how he was doing and I said I hadn’t seen him for a bit, and he told me his son committed suicide at 33 years old due to PTSD from his military. 😞

What do you even say in this situation. can’t imagine losing a kid much less to suicide

trickpony1

On average, 22 Veterans a day succumb to suicide.
More effective means of assistance should be made available.
This post could be easily misunderstood hence "the brown blob" thought it was funny.
I'll rephrase it......
More effective means of helping Vets resolve their PTSD and integrate back into society should be made available.

The "motorcycle gang" that I belong to that honors deceased Veterans and first responders has, unfortunately, attended too many burials of Vets who thought they had no way out.

I'm guessing "the brown blob" wasn't there.

Thebrownblob

This post could be easily misunderstood hence "the brown blob" thought it was funny.
I'll rephrase it......
More effective means of helping Vets resolve their PTSD and integrate back into society should be made available.

The "motorcycle gang" that I belong to that honors deceased Veterans and first responders has, unfortunately, attended too many burials of Vets who thought they had no way out.

I'm guessing "the brown blob" wasn't there.
@Thebrownblob has fat fingers, sorry about that i meant 👍

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I made a pick up at one of my regular customers this Thursday, The main shipping guy was gone for several weeks and I did not ask. I just figured he was on vacation

He was helping me load my package car, and I asked him how he was doing and I said I hadn’t seen him for a bit, and he told me his son committed suicide at 33 years old due to PTSD from his military. 😞
That’s awful

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Lived with a Vietnam vet for 8 years. Not my father, but a friend's. Had severe PTSD. Was a battle everyday. I'm glad I was around to just be there with him. I learned a lot about the lack of help available. Made me sick.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This song was written by Jason Isbell about his drug addiction but Morgan Wallen made this heart wrenching version and video addressing PTSD. Unfortunately, too many are still suffering this Veteran’s Day. Reading the comments on the video tear at your heart.