puerto rican lives matter

It will be fine

Knew there would be one idiot.

What if they end the program in 9 years because there's no money? Then I've done nothing but pay interest basically the whole time and will pay way more overall.

What if taxes go way up to pay for this program? We are on the cusp of the highest bracket. So we just willingly shot ourselves in the foot.
What if the program works as intended and you could have been forgiven a large portion of the debt? What if you invested the difference for the 10 years? What if’s are stupid, so is paying a debt you don’t have to.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What if the program works as intended and you could have been forgiven a large portion of the debt? What if you invested the difference for the 10 years? What if’s are stupid, so is paying a debt you don’t have to.
There was a time if someone made a simple handshake agreement and it was breached killing them was considered a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Now we have people arguing that breaching a contract is actually the right thing to do.

And we wonder what's wrong with this country.

My mom recently offered me her car because she's getting a new one. I asked how much. She said I was gonna give it to you. I said no. We will see what you can get for trade in on it and I'll give you that much.

I'm not here for handouts from anyone.

MAKAVELI

There was a time if someone made a simple handshake agreement and it was breached killing them was considered a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Now we have people arguing that breaching a contract is actually the right thing to do.

My mom recently offered me her car because she's getting a new one. I asked how much. She said I was gonna give it to you. I said no. We will see what you can get for trade in on it and I'll give you that much.

Except from your wife.:happy2:

It will be fine

Cool story. I’m glad you find pleasure in wasting money.

rickyb

or your mom was doing whats known on national geographic as "being nice"

you should try it sometime. do something because its the right thing, not from what you stand to gain from it.

also, what debt do you owe your country as someone who aspires to be a good citizen? clue: its not just work and consumerism

vantexan

or your mom was doing whats known on national geographic as "being nice"

you should try it sometime. do something because its the right thing, not from what you stand to gain from it.

also, what debt do you owe your country as someone who aspires to be a good citizen? clue: its not just work and consumerism
Sounded to me like he was doing the right thing, helping his mom out. Do you not see that?