Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

qdg2

You act like this is a democracy and everybody gets a vote. You are il informed
Straight up Dictatorship the man with the keys is the shot caller
He wants you gone guess what you gone
Maybe you should tread a little lighter
Act?.....um no.

It's all here. Pages and pages.....you are if not the greatest offender.

Most of this is originally reactionary.......responsive.

Now, granted, it sure deteriorates.......but then you know that as well.....cause you are the lowest common denominator and cause...

These denominators are spoken of......and generally they seem to be putoot backwards(a common theme). There are a handful of "denominators"(outright bullies and haters)......that cause most of it. Sure I'm the object of this hate....@Integrity and the odd new guy that gets run off.....

I know I'm scheduled(on track) to be banned........

Again, I don't expect to be treated fairly.

Now this treading a little lighter....? Really?

Your hypocrisy......is bizarre. Do you actually read anything you post? Try it......Again......if there is any fairness or intellectually honesty.......you'll be gone too.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Act?.....um no.

Now, granted, it sure deteriorates.......but then you know that as well.....cause you are the lowest common denominator and cause...

These denominators are spoken of......and generally they seem to be putoot backwards(a common theme). There are a handful of "denominators"(outright bullies and haters)......that cause most of it. Sure I'm the object of this hate....@Integrity and the odd new guy that gets run off.....

Your hypocrisy......is bizarre. Do you actually read anything you post? Try it......Again......if there is any fairness or intellectually honesty.......you'll be gone too.
Why would anyone continue to return to a place where they’re allegedly hated and bullied? You need psychiatric help. Chuckle

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Act?.....um no.

Now settle down honey, Did you take your meds today you seem to be a little “off kilter” tonight Your jibber ish is more unintelligible than usual

qdg2

Why would anyone continue to return to a place where they’re allegedly hated and bullied? You need psychiatric help. Chuckle
Simple....

I come to BC to talk about work.

Think about that.....

The rest of this stuff..........

That's your fault...your doing......why is that?

Since bulling and hate is a psycho defect.......tell me more about who needs help.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
5C03063B-32CC-4910-B4D7-FE1C0C14E127.gif

UnionStrong

Simple....

Think about that.....

Since bulling and hate is a psycho defect.......tell me more about who needs help.
You need help, that’s who. Glutton for punishment.

Trucker Clock

Simple....

Think about that.....

If you say there is only a few that bully you, @BadIdeaGuy already told you what you should do. Use the ignore feature and come on here and talk about work.

I have no idea why you haven't used the ignore feature yet? I think because you like it. You like the banter going back and forth and the crying to the mods all the time about bullying. It makes you special. You are always in the forefront of all the mods. You have their attention with all your complaining. You want this.

Use the ignore feature, (you won't see the bullying), stick around and quit your whining or go away. Simple.

If people were bashing me all the time and I couldn't handle it, I would put them on ignore. If you don't know how to do it, I'm sure @BadIdeaGuy would love to help you out.

qdg2

If you say there is only a few that bully you, @BadIdeaGuy already told you what you should do. Use the ignore feature and come on here and talk about work.

I have no idea why you haven't used the ignore feature yet? I think because you like it. You like the banter going back and forth and the crying to the mods all the time about bullying. It makes you special. You are always in the forefront of all the mods. You have their attention with all your complaining. You want this.

Use the ignore feature, (you won't see the bullying), stick around and quit your whining or go away. Simple.

If people were bashing me all the time and I couldn't handle it, I would put them on ignore. If you don't know how to do it, I'm sure @BadIdeaGuy would love to help you out.
Nah....I want as free a speech as everyone else on here.

Interesting.....you admit the bullying......^^^^^^^^your puff piece is filled with it.

Say, why don't you go away and hit the ignore button? I'm being bullied....

You have no idea about much....

Newsflash: I can handle it.....apparently a few crying to their sugar daddy's to help them.....

Banter? No....

I'm attacked and I will defend myself......simple.

See, since much of my "banter' is reactionary.....being intellectually honest and fair in this deal....makes it tough to ban the victim....of TOS violations and the bullying.....well I mean it should.....(I don't expect much)......

You guys have done well...give ya that......it took a tragedy and some bizarre circumstances and another tragedy to pull it off....to get me banned. 6 against 1......and the odd here and there. There's only about 10 regular folks on here anyway....and the abusive clowns will be half of them....

BTW, hitting ignore doesn't stop the abuse, bullying and hatred....it's still there. Read that again....slowly if you have to...

BTW, I'm just the latest....you guys ran off Upstate, Integrity, most new folks......you'll direct your hate to someone else....

No?

BTW, do you speak for @BadIdeaGuy now? So odd....

And for the love of God......wtf are you to suggest if or what I need to do? Simple enough?

Lastly, here's a real deep thought.....how about stopping the bullying and TOS violations? All this would go away. If you don't understand the concept......see above^^^^^.

UnionStrong

Nah....I want as free a speech as everyone else on here.

Interesting.....you admit the bullying......^^^^^^^^your puff piece is filled with it.

Say, why don't you go away and hit the ignore button? I'm being bullied....

You have no idea about much....

Newsflash: I can handle it.....apparently a few crying to their sugar daddy's to help them.....

Banter? No....

I'm attacked and I will defend myself......simple.

See, since much of my "banter' is reactionary.....being intellectually honest and fair in this deal....makes it tough to ban the victim....of TOS violations and the bullying.....well I mean it should.....(I don't expect much)......

You guys have done well...give ya that......it took a tragedy and some bizarre circumstances and another tragedy to pull it off....to get me banned. 6 against 1......and the odd here and there. There's only about 10 regular folks on here anyway....and the abusive clowns will be half of them....

BTW, hitting ignore doesn't stop the abuse, bullying and hatred....it's still there. Read that again....slowly if you have to...

BTW, I'm just the latest....you guys ran off Upstate, Integrity, most new folks......you'll direct your hate to someone else....

No?

BTW, do you speak for @BadIdeaGuy now? So odd....

And for the love of God......wtf are you to suggest if or what I need to do? Simple enough?

Lastly, here's a real deep thought.....how about stopping the bullying and TOS violations? All this would go away. If you don't understand the concept......see above^^^^^.
2 down, one to go. Yawn

clean hairy

I saw where it was mentioned supposedly Upstate was run off.
Not true!
He had been trying for the longest time to not allow retirees to post on here and failed.
He promised that once he was retired, he would never post here again.
He left when reminded of the promise he made and was breaking is my guess.
Anyone else remember this? Did I more or less get this right?

I saw where it was mentioned supposedly Upstate was run off.
Not true!
He had been trying for the longest time to not allow retirees to post on here and failed.
He promised that once he was retired, he would never post here again.
He left when reminded of the promise he made and was breaking is my guess.
Anyone else remember this? Did I more or less get this right?
He beat up on the retired people for years about posting on Brown Cafe