Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

You could of given me a dollar to walk
xT1R9LMmYsRQ9ChCtG.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This street runs both ways Champ.

Use a little intellectual honesty(I know this will be tough) and conduct a brief review of all this content.....pages and pages of it.

A modicum of mental ability will reveal how and what goes on here(BC). Admin is WELL AWARE of it. And yes, you are square in the middle. You are part of a handful of bullies and haters. This is without doubt or couldn't even be remotely debatable.

Please, spare all of us the BS.

I embarrassed you and one other prominent player......you should be embarrassed now......it's all here to read....pages and pages.

Can I be in that handful seems like it’s the cool kids club

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh......good idea.

I've got an offer........pay me $1000 and I'll prove what I have and my accomplishments and you have to quit BC/UPS/Union whatever you do or.....
AD9F0D7E-FDD6-4BB4-BA74-48AE7D6B8496.jpeg

Nobody gives 2 shots about what you have or haven’t accomplished

Here’s an idea go crawl back in your hole

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Another desperate attempt to have me banned......wow. If fairness ensues you'll be gone too Champ.....along with about 5-6 others.....you bet.......if fair.......now, I wouldn't ever expect such......it's all here.......pages and pages. Remember how you admitted excoriating a member for pages and pages? Stuff like that....all for differences of opinion.....Champ.

Why, you'll even resort to attacking cancer victims.....your hatred runs so deep.

Now don’t do anything stupid and get yourself banned
You’re way to entertaining
We’re laughing at you not with you
remember that

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Now remember..........your sugar daddy "authority" has a BIG and I mean BIG dilemma......banning me....see, to be fair and intellectually honest...he has to ban the whole clown car(you included)....no?

You act like this is a democracy and everybody gets a vote. You are il informed
Straight up Dictatorship the man with the keys is the shot caller
He wants you gone guess what you gone
Maybe you should tread a little lighter