Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I know I’m still waiting for his reply about me bullying him in post #8, I don’t see any bullying at all, nor was I trying to. However his post #57 is ban worthy in my opinion and definitely bullying for no reason. Seems Mr. @qdg2 might be a hypocrite and a bit of a storyteller.🧐
57 is gone

Trucker Clock

I embarrassed you and one other prominent player

You Have To Believe Me.gif

Thebrownblob

"Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike". Is a statement. Or you going to debate this also? OMG. Your sense of self-importance is breathtaking.

And really who cares what you think? Blah blah so says who?

Truth is-lot's of folks could only dream of our wages. Fact.

Not to mention benefits.

The job has never really changed. 30 years ago I worked 8 to 8.......now I work 2 to 2.....shrug.

Amazon and Fed-Ex, the post office look admiringly at our wages. Our Amazon guy can be seen running from the wrong way parked van to the door......down long rural driveways........think he would take $41 an hour? To run all day? Better believe it.
Think he would take having his kid delivered for free or his wife's chemo all gratis? Get a clue. Just not worth it......wow.

The only real changes are the threats to our jobs negotiated in by the Union.

$41 isn't terrible money........really?

My wife works at a middle school as a secretary........it's shameful what she makes for what she has to put up with. You need to get some real perspective. And a clue.

I can't speak for the pothead tat generation and their work ethic. Better wages for them just means more pot.
Here’s his brutal bullying of me. It’s unconscionable, I may need therapy….😂

dugmore42

In reality we literally get paid $40 to just kinda suffer in the heat and deliver t shirt bags. This job really isn’t hard.
Truth. It’s not a mentally taxing job, physically sure…. So I for one think pay is more than fair.

Ask yourself how much more you would get to you, if not paying union dues? I mean why do Unions do anymore?

qdg2

I know I’m still waiting for his reply about me bullying him in post #8, I don’t see any bullying at all, nor was I trying to. However his post #57 is ban worthy in my opinion and definitely bullying for no reason. Seems Mr. @qdg2 might be a hypocrite and a bit of a storyteller.🧐
My other keyboard warrior toughguy......

Cancer victim bully.

Now remember..........your sugar daddy "authority" has a BIG and I mean BIG dilemma......banning me....see, to be fair and intellectually honest...he has to ban the whole clown car(you included)....no? You bet. It's all here......pages and pages of evidence....personal attack after personal attacks.....folks just logging on to attack.....read up on those TOS's....the trolling....

And really....my God the hypocrisy.......and just yella and feeble reach outs for help from those you hide behind....

Your abuse of @Integrity.......should easily do it.....that would net about 6 of you.....

Now, attack me.......and justify it some more.

Now, remember.....a rapist or child molester doesn't get to define his crime nor victim(that's the narcissism(your's) kicking in.....

qdg2

Truth. It’s not a mentally taxing job, physically sure…. So I for one think pay is more than fair.

Ask yourself how much more you would get to you, if not paying union dues? I mean why do Unions do anymore?
Amazon/Fed Ex wages without a union...

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Cancer victim bully.

Now remember..........your sugar daddy "authority" has a BIG and I mean BIG dilemma......banning me....see, to be fair and intellectually honest...he has to ban the whole clown car(you included)....no? You bet. It's all here......pages and pages of evidence....personal attack after personal attacks.....folks just logging on to attack.....read up on those TOS's....the trolling....

And really....my God the hypocrisy.......and just yella and feeble reach outs for help from those you hide behind....

Your abuse of @Integrity.......should easily do it.....that would net about 6 of you.....

Now, remember.....a rapist or child molester doesn't get to define his crime nor victim(that's the narcissism(your's) kicking in.....
My personal solution would be to ban the common denominator. I promise you I'd still manage to sleep well at night.

I'm telling you. Use the ignore feature. I'm pretty tired today, and a Labor day weekend without a bunch of whining sounds great.

I'll have it one way or another. You get to choose how it happens.

Thebrownblob

Cancer victim bully.

Hi quad. Have a good Labor Day weekend 👍.