Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It’s funny but it has some truth. The battle we are waging in this next contract is to continue to keep this job as a way for people to move up into the middle and upper middle class. That is what’s at stake. If we do not win, the path to middle class for many narrows even further.
Strike!!!!!!!! Yes we get paid well , but we deal with a lot of crap as well. Our bodies take the ultimate toll in the end. I already ordered my wheelchair for my retirement date.
🧔‍♂️✊
🧔‍♂️✊

Thebrownblob

If we like it or not we are the soldiers of the middle class. If we lose the battle against a giant corporation were that much closer to losing the war. We’re not asking for what is unreasonable but what is fair to keep our standard of living where it is moving forward in the next five years.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Whether we like it or not we are the soldiers of the middle class. If we lose the battle against a giant corporation were that much closer to losing the war. We’re not asking for what is unreasonable but what is fair to keep our standard of living where it is moving forward in the next five years.
I feel bad for the dudes with 10 kids , they screwed
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
BDEB1235-E25D-41C8-8916-1F3E8F779DBA.jpeg

Grilled wings …cooking them nice and slow @MECH-lift style …RPCD STYLE!!!!!
🧔‍♂️✊

qdg2

Did he make a statement? Tick-tock nonsense. While $41 an hour isn’t terrible money, it’s also not enough to attract people to stay here long term anymore in great numbers. We are paying people $21 an hour in the building which I believe will be the standard across the nation after this contract. The amount of responsibility, expectations, physical demands, and time away from your family with 60 hours and six days a week being forced many places for drivers, the trade-off is not worth it to most anymore. 10 or 15 years ago that was not the case. The fact is once people realize what’s expected they do not stay long term like they used to. The younger generation does not want to give this corporation that much time of their life.
"Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike". Is a statement. Or you going to debate this also? OMG. Your sense of self-importance is breathtaking.

And really who cares what you think? Blah blah so says who?

Truth is-lot's of folks could only dream of our wages. Fact.

Not to mention benefits.

The job has never really changed. 30 years ago I worked 8 to 8.......now I work 2 to 2.....shrug.

Amazon and Fed-Ex, the post office look admiringly at our wages. Our Amazon guy can be seen running from the wrong way parked van to the door......down long rural driveways........think he would take $41 an hour? To run all day? Better believe it.
Think he would take having his kid delivered for free or his wife's chemo all gratis? Get a clue. Just not worth it......wow.

The only real changes are the threats to our jobs negotiated in by the Union.

$41 isn't terrible money........really?

My wife works at a middle school as a secretary........it's shameful what she makes for what she has to put up with. You need to get some real perspective. And a clue.

I can't speak for the pothead tat generation and their work ethic. Better wages for them just means more pot.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I can't speak for the pothead generation and their work ethic. Better wages for them just means more pot.
Who is the pothead generation? The people in the movie Reefer Madness? They are all dead by now. The hippies in the 60s and 70s? They are mostly retired.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Who is the pothead generation? The people in the movie Reefer Madness? They are all dead by now. The hippies in the 60s and 70s? They are mostly retired.
the hippies I knew couldn’t even get good smoke ..SMH

back in the day when it came in a sandwhich bag …yaknow
🧔‍♂️✊