Pulled from route

NextDayAir

I could swear that I saw verbiage in the new contract saying something along the lines of if you are pulled from your route to cover another that you were entitled to a 2hr pay compensation added to whatever you worked that day. I have my own route and am not a coverage driver.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I could swear that I saw verbiage in the new contract saying something along the lines of if you are pulled from your route to cover another that you were entitled to a 2hr pay compensation added to whatever you worked that day. I have my own route and am not a coverage driver.

Then why are you pulled from your route

I think it has to be aft a couple of times (but yes you file every time they do that)

El Correcto

god is dead
Fake news.

NextDayAir

We are 8 drivers short in my center and I know the area that they needed to be covered very well. The new coverage drivers do not. Or so management says

NextDayAir

It’s been more than several dozen times and sometimes for 2 weeks at a time. Been at this center only 7 months and was trying to accommodate and help out but it’s well past annoying at this point.

BrownArmy

I’m a career cover driver in a center with 120 routes.

When they send me out on the BLIND these days, I’m all about SAFETY and SERVICE.

Safety, obviously.

NDA, first.

Next, Follow EDD (lol).

Continue to follow EDD until lunch, take lunch.

After lunch, message center about business savers in the 7000 and 8000 sections.

At this point, it’s 1400, you’re definitely going to need help with business.

Also, haven’t touched a house yet, running straight business; the failures are starting to cascade.

Call for help with an OV/70.

Rinse, repeat.

Rack em

Made the Podium
We are 8 drivers short in my center and I know the area that they needed to be covered very well. The new coverage drivers do not. Or so management says
Not your problem what the other drivers know. You bid a route then that is your route! Management needs to do their damn job and train their employees. File for harassment on top of penalty pay.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I’m a career cover driver in a center with 120 routes.

When they send me out on the BLIND these days, I’m all about SAFETY and SERVICE.

Safety, obviously.

NDA, first.

Next, Follow EDD (lol).

Continue to follow EDD until lunch, take lunch.

After lunch, message center about business savers in the 7000 and 8000 sections.

At this point, it’s 1400, you’re definitely going to need help with business.

Also, haven’t touched a house yet, running straight business; the failures are starting to cascade.

Call for help with an OV/70.

Rinse, repeat.
PERFECT! I wish the cover guys in my center were like you. Everyone in my center are pusillanimous lil bitches and are too scared to make management mad so they run their asses off every day lol.