Purple Promise for the New Year

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So with all these malcontents on this site, let's turn things around for the New Year!

What will be your manifesto for your purple promise process, fellow eggplants?

for example,

"I wear black gloves,
images (1).jpg
but I deliver white~glove service!"

a_560x375.jpg

Ok, now for u...

Drink copious amounts of the following,
images.jpg

spike it with whatever you want and let the purplish ideas fly! #sarcasm

Happy New Year!

Last edited:

OrioN

Tee hee hee, u guys arr doing it wrong.

Here's another example:

"Every house i deliver to is a million~dollar home, meaning I puts extra focus & care to every driver release as if I was delivering to my own home"

images (2).jpg

OrioN

Oh do youse mean like this:

I rarely watch current SNL but some of the old skool stuff is pretty funny

Maximum Effort for 2017, y'all!
Enjoy the rest of your holiday. HD back on Wednesday

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I rarely watch current SNL but some of the old skool stuff is pretty funny
I think memory plays funny tricks on us and treats time with kindness. Some years back I purchased the first two seasons of SNL on DVD and found myself surprised at just how lame most of those skits actually were. Just not nearly the gut-busters I had remembered them to be.
I guess for a generation who had been brought up thinking 'The Carol Burnett Show' was the benchmark for TV comedy, it was pretty cutting edge - but actually rather insipid by today's standards. (Chevy Chase was highly overrated IMO)

It will be fine

I think memory plays funny tricks on us and treats time with kindness. Some years back I purchased the first two seasons of SNL on DVD and found myself surprised at just how lame most of those skits actually were. Just not nearly the gut-busters I had remembered them to be.
I guess for a generation who had been brought up thinking 'The Carol Burnett Show' was the benchmark for TV comedy, it was pretty cutting edge - but actually rather insipid by today's standards. (Chevy Chase was highly overrated IMO)
Were you sober on the rewatch? That might be your problem.

OrioN

I think memory plays funny tricks on us and treats time with kindness. Some years back I purchased the first two seasons of SNL on DVD and found myself surprised at just how lame most of those skits actually were. Just not nearly the gut-busters I had remembered them to be

That was your 1st mistake, we were all young & stupid @ one point... but u bought a DVD set? Almost everything is on the YouTubes nowadays & you can pick out the good ones.

Dunno who Carroll Burnett is & agree that Chevrolet Chase is over rated... all 3 amigos weren't funny at all. Dunno who is entertained with beavus n butthead, ren n stimpy, or those other crappy shows as well, but that's another topic

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
"Good morning dear customer, thank you for choosing FedEx where your satisfaction is our top priority. Please sign my powerpad for all this late freight I just brought you."

OrioN

Update, still going strong?

Check out these sequence numbers on some boxes. Made the customers LoL in my area...
IMG_20170714_211235.jpg

When handed a crayon, may as well have some fun... preskool rox! I knows my numbers!

OrioN

Bump,

Finally had a whole week of "clean plate"

(No send agains ~ 100% service!)

Last Saturday, I had a DEX 011 (auto shop closed early on a Saturday, grr) & had 4 days of "clean plate"

Rare to do that during peak

sketch-1518925090832.png

Look at the friggin hours! I'm back from 80-90 miles to 170-200 miles a friggin day.

PS, if I call out sick, the management gets 2 drivers to cover my area so they won't be delivering in the dark.

OffensiveOpenGraywolf-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

floridays

Bump,

Finally had a whole week of "clean plate"

(No send agains ~ 100% service!)

Last Saturday, I had a DEX 011 (auto shop closed early on a Saturday, grr) & had 4 days of "clean plate"

Rare to do that during peak

View attachment 181233
Look at the friggin hours! I'm back from 80-90 miles to 170-200 miles a friggin day.

PS, if I call out sick, the management gets 2 drivers to cover my area so they won't be delivering in the dark.

OffensiveOpenGraywolf-size_restricted.gif
So they pay you the equivalent of the two guys when your off?

floridays

More pictures of how you load the truck please, It really excites me. I've never see a person so proud of being bent over. Maybe I've just misunderstood most of what you post.

OrioN

Why’s it taking you so long?

It's the driving between stops. Windshield time as those brownies call it. I learned from a brownie on route to do my gated community last, so my sporh speed up since most of the old folks are inside their homes & I drop n run

If I go any faster down those dusty, bumpy roads, I'd tear up my FedEx logo'ed boxvan.

Those 2 cover drivers took about 8.5 hours each when I called out for a week, LoL