Putting in My Letter of Intent

UPSGUY72

Considering that you have just gone through a divorce and are facing the stresses of peak season in pkg cars, I have one question.

Is this a "rebound" response that you will regret later?

I can see how you'd say that. But it's not the rebound response. I have been thinking about it for a couple of years and have decided that this is a good time to make the move for better or worse. I have done some pretty stupid stuff over the years however I don't regret doing any of them. I chalk it up to a learning experience as you can't change the past so there is no reason to dwell on it.

Peak season isn't stressful for me it's just another day the only thing different is you have more stops and a helper you still only can deliver one stop at a time.

The rebound response was the 2 girls I been seeing for the last two weeks...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just a quick note. We have a center upstate that a few years ago, they all got fired every last supervisor because they all got caught doing the shady things they do still to this day everyday. None of them got their jobs back. They were being watched constantly and they had no idea they were being watched, they thought they were slick and wouldnt get caught, all those shady games they had to play to cover things up and protect their jobs. In the end a good criminal will get caught eventually. All these people had been working here for quiet a while and had families and in the end THE COMPANY BETRAYED THEM. They did the things to protect their jobs and in the end had no job because of it. THATS THE HARSH REALITY OF DISHONESTY. Thats ok ill pass, ill deal with getting fired for stupid baby stuff and get my job back than getting fired and not having a job and having to look for another 1 lol.

UPSGUY72

Yeah, dont do it. There is absolutely nothing positive about mgmt.. i was just trying to be postive. Less money, more hours, pay for your healthcare. One man cant change the mindset of the company. But a bunch of hourly can. I was a sup albeit, pt, but they beat the dog sh** out of me, and your options.....suck it up or leave......

I graduated US Army flight school where people got kicked or quit because they couldn't rolls there socks are underwear tight enough or fold there t-shirt correctly. Sucking it up isn't a big deal...

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
As many of you know I have had some big changes happen in my life over the past 9 months. I have come to realize that when one door closes another one opens. After much thought over the past couple of months tonight I put the wheels in motion to cross to the other side and become part of management. Although I love driving the brown truck I feel that I have a education and other skill sets that are not being used to their fullest and should be.
Someone take his temperature...

UPSGUY72

Just a quick note. We have a center upstate that a few years ago, they all got fired every last supervisor because they all got caught doing the shady things they do still to this day everyday. None of them got their jobs back. They were being watched constantly and they had no idea they were being watched, they thought they were slick and wouldnt get caught, all those shady games they had to play to cover things up and protect their jobs. In the end a good criminal will get caught eventually. All these people had been working here for quiet a while and had families and in the end THE COMPANY BETRAYED THEM. They did the things to protect their jobs and in the end had no job because of it. THATS THE HARSH REALITY OF DISHONESTY. Thats ok ill pass, ill deal with getting fired for stupid baby stuff and get my job back than getting fired and not having a job and having to look for another 1 lol.

There are only two things that someone at UPS can't fix (stealing and falsifying records).

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thats alot different, than this. You were punished for not rolling your socks right. Here you can be punished for doing the right thing, being abused with no recourse but the door. You said you been thinking a couple years. Think long, think wrong.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I graduated US Army flight school where people got kicked or quit because they couldn't rolls there socks are underwear tight enough or fold there t-shirt correctly. Sucking it up isn't a big deal...
This I never understood, why you're not flying

I can see how you'd say that. But it's not the rebound response. I have been thinking about it for a couple of years and have decided that this is a good time to make the move for better or worse. I have done some pretty stupid stuff over the years however I don't regret doing any of them. I chalk it up to a learning experience as you can't change the past so there is no reason to dwell on it.

Peak season isn't stressful for me it's just another day the only thing different is you have more stops and a helper you still only can deliver one stop at a time.

The rebound response was the 2 girls I been seeing for the last two weeks...
The only thing that stressed me out this week is my helper who doesn't listen. After me telling you 20 times to scan the package at the front door. But nooooo. Gotta stand on the bottom step of the cab blocking the :censored2:ing door. Get outta the way darn fool igit!

trickpony1

The people that I have known that went into management did it because they couldn't envision their body getting beat to hell in pkg cars. I went into feeders for the same reason.

It doesn't have anything to do with your education or skill set. I have an education also and I was smart enough to see what not to do.

Sometimes life gives the test first and the lesson later. Let's hope this isn't a really expensive lesson for you.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
There are only two things that someone at UPS can't fix (stealing and falsifying records).
They always falsify records. Its like 2 drivers going out with 2 different diads but 1 is a duplicate and diad is downloaded as a helper board and they split the route and have 2 trucks. 1 driver scans the barcode in his truck to document miles and to be on telematics while the other driver does not scan barcode and does not have telematics or mileage documented in another truck. It looks like 1 route with 1 driver and other driver as a helper. Like i said hiding routes but thats not dishonesty or integrity issues. And trust me i know first hand all about it, i see it all the time this time of the year, ill leave it at that not to criminalize anybody. You think their not going to ask you to participate in that shady dishonest game for 1 second dude? Your out of your mind if you say no, if your answer is no then you have already been MENTALLY HYNOTIZED hoss. I aint trying to dogg ya dude cause i like ya honestly and have respect for you like i do for everyone else on here except for 1 person lol, im just saying dude, your an intelligent guy you know the game man.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I don't have enough hrs to get a corporate job that pays good.
I know having our job leaves not much time to get hours in even if instructing and at this point, you probably already make more than most entry level pilots do. My buddy flies AirEvac and only makes $55k.