PVD’s...are we done?

542thruNthru

You talking about the maple lovers?

I found where they keep all the queers.
Screenshot_20200110-214559_Maps.jpg

RuthlessSupSlayer

So because it hurts your vagina you act like a little punk bitch towards some person just trying to eek out a living. The PVD works here because the company hired them. Are they supposed to turn down a job because some little chump doesn't like them taking their work
This shows your literacy and comprehension issues because I said "PVD drivers...because I despise this PVD concept" the important word is CONCEPT not the people but sadly people who value their union and take a stance on the matter are punk bitches. But those who are too soft like yourself would be the first to leave their brothers on the picket line. It's people like you why our union has become vulnerable and over sensitive.

Why you ride my jock when I post? I must trigger your estrogen levels, but dont take your dried out tampon problems on me, just go see your gynecologist. Or you just got a thing for gingers

Now put on your choker and let's go for a walk

Side note: its Eke out a living since you want to use the thausaurus and use words like pusillanimous...like who the :censored2: uses this word when applicable?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Me, and some of the other PVDs were also doing around 150 stops. I think the phone App is fine (when it doesn't crash). The limiting factor is that we aren't using the trucks with the shelves, and able to fit the whole route in one go. I was using a van, and I could get roughly half it in one go, and I could (sorta) organize it, but every once in a while, I'd have to spend several minutes digging through boxes to find that little bag or envelope at the bottom of the pile.
Overall, I think we all did a great job, and got a lot of :censored2: done considering the limitations

lol

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
U brownies aren't going to a 7 day/ week operation?

Upgrade the decent PVDs into 22.4s

let them run in p500s dodge promasters, Ford transits in your fleet on Sundays since most business stops are closed

Win/win

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

let them run in p500s dodge promasters, Ford transits in your fleet on Sundays since most business stops are closed

Win/win

you should call Abney
I’am sure he’d like to hear your ideas
D2F66A06-D395-45B9-9BAF-8F5543031019.gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Shrugs, someone from middle management can read it & use this idea to spring board himself to the top, yas?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Win/win

You really should change sides.

You'd be an instant management shoo-in.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

Win/win
It would be quite a shock if my next trial period starts me in a ford transit after losing it in a p12.

For what it's worth, a driver-load should mean much better utilization of space. The only reason why larger cars are favored right now is because it works with our current preload.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This shows your literacy and comprehension issues because I said "PVD drivers...because I despise this PVD concept" the important word is CONCEPT not the people but sadly people who value their union and take a stance on the matter are punk bitches. But those who are too soft like yourself would be the first to leave their brothers on the picket line. It's people like you why our union has become vulnerable and over sensitive.

Why you ride my jock when I post? I must trigger your estrogen levels, but dont take your dried out tampon problems on me, just go see your gynecologist. Or you just got a thing for gingers

Now put on your choker and let's go for a walk

Side note: its Eke out a living since you want to use the thausaurus and use words like pusillanimous...like who the :censored2: uses this word when applicable?

pusillanimous is the word the website inserts when you write pusillanimous. Just like maroon for maroon.