PVD’s...are we done?

RuthlessSupSlayer

So you're saying that because of us, you got less than 40 hours a week? No? then STFU.
No I didn't get the normal OT I am accustomed to. I work to make money and PVDs are in my way. If you want to drive one of these trucks all day and you're hired as a seasonal to drive a PC then fine if you're here after the contractual time frame then and only then will I give a ish about you

bugsbunny

Hey guys, I know most of you hate our guts as pvds but I’m trying to figure out if I can expect to be called back in to work before the seasonal contract ends January 15th. Had multiple 50 hour+ weeks since starting in December and HR told me the job runs until the middle of January. I wasn’t told that I was done but my someone at my center said they disposed of all the seasonal driver helpers when i went in on Friday. Are we on call now or should I call my boss in the coal mine and tell him I’ll be coming back in next week?

Yes. Gone

Skull_Leader

All of the drivers I've picked up packages from were damn happy to see me. We still have guys rolling around in rental trucks with 300 stops bouncing around in the back.

RuthlessSupSlayer

UPS is a company. They are expected to deliver on promises to their customers. If their current workforce in unable to meet those goals, then they have to bring in help. During peak season, you COULD NOT fulfill those promises, so we were called in. Deal With it.
I am have to deal with you being uniformed and as naive as a 5 year drinking kool aid with Cosby. Just go back to picketing for your $15 minimum wage.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I guess so. I just know I've seen it in a couple supplmentals. I know in the NorCal sup they have a 3 1/2 guarantee for helpers.

What driver ever uses their helper for the time allowed by the company anyway? Now that you mention it, I think my rider might have a 3 hour guarantee for helpers, but drivers without seniority don't get a guarantee.

RuthlessSupSlayer

What driver ever uses their helper for the time allowed by the company anyway? Now that you mention it, I think my rider might have a 3 hour guarantee for helpers, but drivers without seniority don't get a guarantee.
I Did then brought back 50 pieces maxed at 14....never saw anything about keeping my helper for X hours only the rest of last season.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
PVD drivers...because I despise this PVD concept

So because it hurts your vagina you act like a little punk bitch towards some person just trying to eek out a living. The PVD works here because the company hired them. Are they supposed to turn down a job because some little chump doesn't like them taking their work?

I'm saying concept it self is terrible to me because it takes away from people who want the work like myself.

Thank your beloved union that they are here. Vote the people out who caused this instead of :censored2: with the guys trying to make whatever brief income they can.

A helper is one thing but a PVD comes off as unprofessional and a bad look.

And a "professional" UPS driver acting like a bitch blocking another employee's car while you punch out is just as unprofessional.

Queso

So because it hurts your vagina you act like a little punk bitch towards some person just trying to eek out a living. The PVD works here because the company hired them. Are they supposed to turn down a job because some little chump doesn't like them taking their work?

Thank your beloved union that they are here. Vote the people out who caused this instead of :censored2: with the guys trying to make whatever brief income they can.

And a "professional" UPS driver acting like a bitch blocking another employee's car while you punch out is just as unprofessional.

I think starting a scrap at the facility is probably a bad look