PVD drivers

And another part of my rant...

Management comes in yesterday and wants everyone to donate more money or take a tag off for the internal "Christmas Angel Tree." Because as if United Way wasn't a big enough joke, now we have to be hit up again to provide illegals and welfare recipients with bikes and Xboxes. Like they really don't have them already.

Here's a clue - Every one of those "Families in need" need to help "UPS in need" by doing a minimum of 2 weeks of work in the hub during peak season. The weekly bonus alone and free bus ride to the hub will get little Timmy some socks and formula. Like the government assistance they are already on and scamming from doesn't provide them with that.
XAsaw2cpHawy4.gif

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
And another part of my rant...

Management comes in yesterday and wants everyone to donate more money or take a tag off for the internal "Christmas Angel Tree." Because as if United Way wasn't a big enough joke, now we have to be hit up again to provide illegals and welfare recipients with bikes and Xboxes. Like they really don't have them already.

Here's a clue - Every one of those "Families in need" need to help "UPS in need" by doing a minimum of 2 weeks of work in the hub during peak season. The weekly bonus alone and free bus ride to the hub will get little Timmy some socks and formula. Like the government assistance they are already on and scamming from doesn't provide them with that.
I say get the present, and add the stipulation "This thing ain't gonna suck itself"

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
OMG WTF ! It's not even OLED , EW .
I have never seen an OLED shipped through our network yet, america loves their cheap televisions and free shipping.
Back in 2007 the patented SED (scan-electron except implemented on a massive per-pixel scale) technology was binned because it would be too effective a technology and reduce future profits.

Indecisi0n

I have never seen an OLED shipped through our network yet, america loves their cheap televisions and free shipping.
Back in 2007 the patented SED (scan-electron except implemented on a massive per-pixel scale) technology was binned because it would be too effective a technology and reduce future profits.
That's because people who have knowledge of what a real tv is also understand that you NEVER get a TV shipped .

Package Stick

"Send it."
Now that you mention it, I have never seen one unloading the Amazon incomp trailer(s).

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
That's because people who have knowledge of what a real tv is also understand that you NEVER get a TV shipped .
If you buy a sweet tv online you just do it through any store’s website and do in store pickup. That way you go in and get a physical receipt and it’s much simpler to return it if necessary. If I have room I always bungee expensive pkgs like that standing up in the back.
But as fast as those unloaders go, stuff is going to happen. And I recently watched a preloader straight chuck a heavy box that said fragile on top of RDC which was occupied by a bunch of Barnes and Noble Books. Whatever glass object that was in there shattered so loud. Everybody heard it and he got screamed at by about 10 people all at once. Good times

Indecisi0n

If you buy a sweet tv online you just do it through any store’s website and do in store pickup. That way you go in and get a physical receipt and it’s much simpler to return it if necessary. If I have room I always bungee expensive pkgs like that standing up in the back.
But as fast as those unloaders go, stuff is going to happen. And I recently watched a preloader straight chuck a heavy box that said fragile on top of RDC which was occupied by a bunch of Barnes and Noble Books. Whatever glass object that was in there shattered so loud. Everybody heard it and he got screamed at by about 10 people all at once. Good times
Still not worth it being thrown around like that. They freight it to the store and I'll pick it up at the store . I'd rather drive 2 hours to pick it up than have those kids throw my :censored2: around.

Package Stick

"Send it."
This would not happen at my Hub, everyone would shug and keep going. I see $$$ signs when that happens.