Q1-2020 / MIP Status Update

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
I left my center for 2 months to get bounced all over the freaking country. I trained off the streets while on-roads at those buildings sat on their a$$es. I saw buildings where nobody fixed a SNAP map or gave 2 shots about dispatch or trace. They missed package after package & nobody cared. We don’t do that in my building. We work together, we take care of our drivers, & we rarely fail our customers. I’m mad I get the same MIP as the slackers. It shouldn’t be the same company wide. It shouldn’t be a participation trophy & that’s exactly what it is.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I left my center for 2 months to get bounced all over the freaking country. I trained off the streets while on-roads at those buildings sat on their a$$es. I saw buildings where nobody fixed a SNAP map or gave 2 shots about dispatch or trace. They missed package after package & nobody cared. We don’t do that in my building. We work together, we take care of our drivers, & we rarely fail our customers. I’m mad I get the same MIP as the slackers. It shouldn’t be the same company wide. It shouldn’t be a participation trophy & that’s exactly what it is.

not a very good attitude for a “partner”
Lmao

we’ve finally found him the hardest working supe in the biz

I bet they give you the hardest assignments also don’t they

still lmao

Karma...

looks like to reward management there will be perhaps 2 weeks compensation for job well done on peak 2020...either money or 2 weeks time off.....the 2 weeks time off is the better choice...not taxed ..........and the mip will be very good very.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

And "Aren't we Special"...

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
not a very good attitude for a “partner”
Lmao
we’ve finally found him the hardest working supe in the biz
I bet they give you the hardest assignments also don’t they
still lmao
What he said is very accurate, there is a huge swath of UPS ft sups who have no drive, or ability, to do the job anywhere close to correct