Q4 numbers are atrocious. Time to cut

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Your jealousy of the life of a feeder driver is noted. Sorry you were stuck in a menial job all of those years.
That's funny!
Hell, their seats don't even spin!

Spinning chair.gif

wornoutupser

I drive the oldest vehicle in my building.
Our mechanic casually told me last night that no parts would be available until February and not to write anything up on it, including safety items like lights.

My challenge to Atlanta is to either replace this junker or fix it. You can't have it both ways.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our mechanic casually told me last night that no parts would be available until February and not to write anything up on it, including safety items like lights.

My challenge to Atlanta is to either replace this junker or fix it. You can't have it both ways.
I’d find anything I could to write that thing up

bowhnterdon

All rentals were to be returned yesterday, then the sky fell and we had the heaviest day yet Today. Is forecasting that tough for a Company that “Loves Logistics”?

Brownslave688

All rentals were to be returned yesterday, then the sky fell and we had the heaviest day yet Today. Is forecasting that tough for a Company that “Loves Logistics”?
Saw the first uhaul in my town today.

Prime week was brutal for us because management forgot to rent trucks. Smh

rod

Retired 22 years

In the "good old days" we would take the money out of our COD collections, buy a light, come up with a screwdriver, install the light , fill out a Petty Cash slip and that was it. Easy peasy. I always bought the best light available at the time (halogen) and usually got called on it but in the end I was the winner. I was also known to stop a highway patrol friend and have him write me a fix-it ticket.

upsgrunt

Hey Atlanta- do you deem it necessary to wash your hands after using the restroom? We do here, and we're out of soap, and have been for days. Do you really want to go there? This is not a road you want to go down.

Brownslave688

Hey Atlanta- do you deem it necessary to wash your hands after using the restroom? We do here, and we're out of soap, and have been for days. Do you really want to go there? This is not a road you want to go down.
Soap. Hell some of us didn’t have toilet paper for awhile.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

I'd put stop-leak in the oil and blow that bitch up. Call their hand!!!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
There's not a lot of things the company can do that I care about but working without the iconic uniform and package car would piss me off. Crushing vehicles in our fleet before Christmas and swapping them with rentals is a damn shame. Especially since automotive/sups did a bad job this year of tying down the makeshift shelves. I miss having the manuals in our fleet, even if they were :censored2:. All gone now.

Heavy Package

Everything is great here! Plenty of ham given out with all the trimmings. Merry Christmas to all of you overpaid delivery drivers. Count your blessings you greedy bastards.