Q4 numbers are atrocious. Time to cut

Future

Victory Ride
Everything is great here! Plenty of ham given out with all the trimmings. Merry Christmas to all of you overpaid delivery drivers. Count your blessings you greedy bastards.
D20E2278-304F-4F7D-94B5-F99C4F1C0D31.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
In Feeder by mid-week, there was a big push to get all rental trailers off property and back to where they came.
Knowing that we will probably need them in mid-January gives this trick little merit.

upsgrunt

Another thing that blows my mind is that package cars won't get fueled on the 31st to save, say 300,000 in fueler hours, but having drivers do it on overtime on the 2nd will cost 1,000,000.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Most likely your mechanic is being bullied by the "no brown down" peak season mantra with a VEM status car.

This ^

Once I told my sup they should discipline the package cars for breaking, i tried telling them and the cars don't listen. it will carry more weight if a sup or better yet a fleet manager tells them.

Poop Head

Judge me.
This ^

Once I told my sup they should discipline the package cars for breaking, i tried telling them and the cars don't listen. it will carry more weight if a sup or better yet a fleet manager tells them.
They suspended a guys truck for that here. Was out for two weeks. Union got his job back, full backpay.