Qualified during peak

Todd Shaw

So I really was never explained what I needed to do or how to qualify. My center manager came up to me last week and said well we thought today was day 29, but it’s actually 30 so there’s nothing we can do your a driver. Then he said let’s keep this between me and you. I’m not sure why I wouldn’t be able to share this info. A lot of coworkers ask if I qualified yet or I got my 30. I basically tell them I’m not sure. Just need some advice, should I ask my steward what’s up or say screw him and tell everybody. Thanks guys and gals.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So I really was never explained what I needed to do or how to qualify. My center manager came up to me last week and said well we thought today was day 29, but it’s actually 30 so there’s nothing we can do your a driver. Then he said let’s keep this between me and you. I’m not sure why I wouldn’t be able to share this info. A lot of coworkers ask if I qualified yet or I got my 30. I basically tell them I’m not sure. Just need some advice, should I ask my steward what’s up or say screw him and tell everybody. Thanks guys and gals.
So, you decided to use your real name and post it to a couple hundred strangers that work for UPS on the internet after he said keep it between you and him? What’s the question Todd?