Qualifying during peak

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Ive got a coworker proclaiming our supervisor told him he's qualifying for 30 days on a route for TCD He started oct 15th hasn’t ran scratch even one day and now the center manager is telling him if he doesn’t run scratch he will be DQ. He said that our steward never came to him to sign off on a TCD position and this guy went to school as an air driver.

I thought you cant qualify during peak. does management have the ability to DQ someone during peak because they didn’t meet their expectations on their numbers?

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
In my area peak is considered Nov. 1st-Jan 15th. If you start on or before Oct. 31st you are considered in your 30 day packet. Days worked during peak DO count towards your 30 days. In my supplement anyway.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Ive got a coworker proclaiming our supervisor told him he's qualifying for 30 days on a route for TCD He started oct 15th hasn’t ran scratch even one day and now the center manager is telling him if he doesn’t run scratch he will be DQ. He said that our steward never came to him to sign off on a TCD position and this guy went to school as an air driver.

I thought you cant qualify during peak. does management have the ability to DQ someone during peak because they didn’t meet their expectations on their numbers?
Inside job