Quandary......ON TOPIC

What would you do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Actually, I think you have said you're a manager. So, how do you make 6 figures at this dump if you're not a manager? There's no way you're a pilot because you exhibit zero knowledge of aircraft.

Shill. All evidence points there.

Didn't say (or deny) that I was a manager; never said (or denied) that I make six figures; never said a word one way or the other about aircraft.

You must be on the good LSD.

Schweddy

Balls
Didn't say (or deny) that I was a manager; never said (or denied) that I make six figures; never said a word one way or the other about aircraft.

You don't have to say (or deny) that you are a manager.. that is proof alone that you are. Your actions on BC are the lifeblood of a Fedex manager. You do your best to control what is known (or not known) about you in abnormal ways. And playing mind games with what you know (or don't know) and others don't.

Mfe should know that you referred to your spouse's 6 figure salary though.

So do you play guitar in the office?

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You don't have to say (or deny) that you are a manager.. that is proof alone that you are. Your actions on BC are the lifeblood of a Fedex manager. You do your best to control what is known (or not known) about you in abnormal ways. And playing mind games with what you know (or don't know) and others don't.

I don't spill my guts to you about things that are none of your business. Sorry for such an abnormality.

So do you play guitar in the office?

If you don't know I ain't gonna tell you.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Each guy always believes that his idea is great because it sounds good to him.
Too bad you're above listening to any of those ideas. You might actually learn something and maybe something that would make your job easier. But you'll still think you're high and mighty with some ridiculous ego that most managers have. Sad.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You must be on the good LSD.

I skim your posts. They aren't worth reading fully because they're mostly crap. Glad your wife makes 6 figures. She must be a "3", or she'd be doing way better than you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I skim your posts. They aren't worth reading fully because they're mostly crap. Glad your wife makes 6 figures. She must be a "3", or she'd be doing way better than you.
So it's not enough for you personally attack Dano on a regular basis, but now you have to attack his wife? Classy. What if he did the same to your wife?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're so over dramatic. Are you sure you're not a woman? Seriously? Josef Goebbels?

Master of propaganda. You're a woman, and you seem pretty dramatic about defending Dano.

He's a FedEx shill. How is that defensible? Dano is a paid operative for the company, which should be obvious.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Master of propaganda. You're a woman, and you seem pretty dramatic about defending Dano.

He's a FedEx shill. How is that defensible? Dano is a paid operative for the company, which should be obvious.
Wrong. I'm defending anyone's right to post here and not be personally attacked by you. Especially, their family.

I could not care less what his role is at FedEx, just as I'm sure he doesn't care what our roles are.

You're a grown man with a family. Leave his family out of it is all I'm saying.

dezguy

Wrong. I'm defending anyone's right to post here and not be personally attacked by you. Especially, their family.

I could not care less what his role is at FedEx, just as I'm sure he doesn't care what our roles are.

You're a grown man with a family. Leave his family out of it is all I'm saying.
Bang on! I'm honestly really amazed at how some people here resort to insults and name calling as a first response. I mean, I get it. Sometimes we're all a little over emotional but, damn. You'd think you could have a debate with someone without it falling into a mud slinging, dick waving contest within one or two posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.