Quarterly Results

Browndriver5

SMART PHONE carry on lol.

Its ridiculous that some people complain about buying a map book for a job when 99% of your uniform you don't even pay for unlike the rest of America that has to pay for clothes to wear to work but by God I make 90,000$ a year and I cant spend 75$ on a map book. smh

upschuck

Its ridiculous that some people complain about buying a map book for a job when 99% of your uniform you don't even pay for unlike the rest of America that has to pay for clothes to wear to work but by God I make 90,000$ a year and I cant spend 75$ on a map book. smh
Do you want us to buy our diads and trucks too? Where does it end?

upschuck

And the ones having to buy these are no where near 90k.

Browndriver5

And the ones having to buy these are no where near 90k.

My bad 40k. Its part of the job. If you're a driver you should want to know where the hell you're going instead of coming on brown café after a 12 hr day and bitching about UPS throwing you on a route and you had no idea where to go.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Exactly like WTF DUDE really lmfao

Browndriver5

I think you are making my point now. Thanks.

How did I make your point at all? If you work in an office you don't pay for any of your supplies. Do you think every nurse at a doctors office has their own computer with printers and all? lol yeah I really made your point