Quarterly Results

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
And the ones having to buy these are no where near 90k.
They can get dispatch to print out maps for the day also, last time i checked that was free lol. Here they can print out maps for the driver for that day and it will have every stop mapped out in a lil black circle. Alot of rookie drivers or cover drivers get them to print them out all the time.

oldngray

nowhere special
How did I make your point at all? If you work in an office you don't pay for any of your supplies. Do you think every nurse at a doctors office has their own computer with printers and all? lol yeah I really made your point

Wrong. Nobody in an office buys those supplies.

Overpaid Union Thug

We would have actually made more money without ORION (UPS says otherwise) when you factor in OT that was spent to pay drivers to drive past stops multiple times and the numerous stops we had to sit for long periods of time while we dug packages out of the back of our trucks. I mean....these are the same people that hide misloads and fudge a rather long list of other numbers on their reports.

oldngray

nowhere special
We would have actually made more money without ORION when you factor in OT that was spent to pay drivers to drive past stops multiple times and the numerous stops we had to sit for long periods of time while we dug packages out of the back of our trucks. But UPS will tell you otherwise. I mean....these are the same people that hide misloads and fudge a rather long list of other numbers on their reports.

Typical creative accounting.

Browndriver5

EXACTLY. Did you guys even read what he said? "Do you want us to buy our diads and trucks too? Where does it end? " A map book is part of the job like nurses pay for their uniforms and other people pay for their work clothes. We at ups do not pay for anything other than socks for gods sake and we bitch about having to buy a map book.

T

Turdferguson

But you know what they do pay for? Is their uniforms. oh man you drivers would go on strike if ups made you pay for your uniforms
They wear scrubs not uniforms in a doctor office. I don't know of any place that has a uniform that they pay for them selves, and if they do they shouldn't

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We would have actually made more money without ORION (UPS says otherwise) when you factor in OT that was spent to pay drivers to drive past stops multiple times and the numerous stops we had to sit for long periods of time while we dug packages out of the back of our trucks. I mean....these are the same people that hide misloads and fudge a rather long list of other numbers on their reports.
The money saved on mileage goes down the drain anyway because the drivers OT with all the time lost trying to figure out where HELLEN KELLER hid your *HIT lmfao

T

Turdferguson

Scrubs is a uniform bro. Do you think they would let a nurse show up in blue jeans and a shirt? no
Most places let them choose the style and color of their scrubs. We get doody brown and that's it. The are uniform in appearance hense the new uniform

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Turdferguson

I think you're missing the point. Every job in America requires you to buy something for the job.
Not when historically they haven't .When I started the center always had maps for the drivers that needed one. Wasn't required you buy one, and you built up a collection of them over time.
We don't pay for uniforms because its in the contract they will supply them. So yeah if they did require us to buy them I hope we would go strike