Quarterly Results

asphaltcowboy

Just some random figures but I was thinking say 85 pcs have 300 pieces averaging 10.00. 3000 a day minus 300 for labor 100 in fuel 100 on insurance and 200 saved for repairs. 2300 profit. That's 195500 day guessing at my center. That's nearly a million a week but I'm sure my figures are way out of whack. Since I'm not figuring the loaders pay and everyone's healthcare. They are worried about stops per car but in my opinion it should be pieces per car and work out the bulk to give everyone the hours they want. Some irregs alone pay for the days labor

PT Car Washer

And real guns for protection from the yo boys on the corner and the Jack boys in the housing project stairwells. Sadly my state is very harsh on conceal and carry laws. Almost impossible to obtain.
My state (depending on which county you live in) hands out concealed weapons permits like candy at Halloween. And if you can not carry concealed there is always the open carry option. As long as you are a white male who can speak good english you have to be given a permit to carry.

bumped

Its ridiculous that some people complain about buying a map book for a job when 99% of your uniform you don't even pay for unlike the rest of America that has to pay for clothes to wear to work but by God I make 90,000$ a year and I cant spend 75$ on a map book. smh

Its ridiculous with all the technology that's out there that the DIADS can't use GPS to help the driver.

O

OLDMAN3

Work longer and smarter... If a billion dollar company can't provide me with the tools to be productive (map book and/or phone) I will use the Columbus method...discover the street when I land on it. Driving in circles= fewer stops in my car.

Who is really working smarter?

Browndriver5

If ups bought everyone a map book that would be roughly 4.1 million. Not to mention all the air drivers. I don't expect a company that pays me way above the national average to provide me with a phone and map book.

Browndriver5

I mean come one guys. We don't pay for our insurance a full timer makes up to 100k a year. We have it made and you guys are honestly bitching about a map book

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Work longer and smarter... If a billion dollar company can't provide me with the tools to be productive (map book and/or phone) I will use the Columbus method...discover the street when I land on it. Driving in circles= fewer stops in my car.

Who is really working smarter?

The one who is not driving around in circles.