Question about a few things

Upsftd125

I am a rather new driver and have had to work Saturday since we started ground a few weeks back. I am not a fan of it but I will do my time. So to describe our volume on Saturday, we have currently been running four routes. The past two weeks we have cut a route the morning of. Both weeks, they have sent the driver home with the least amount of seniority. By doing so, my dispatch has went from a little over 8 hours to over 11. This past Saturday, I did not get home until after 9. My questions are would I have a grievance because of the drivers on Saturday, I have the most seniority. Also, does the new 9.5 rule not apply to Saturday. Being new, I am not officially part of the Union so I was wondering what my options would be. Thanks in advance.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Change your screen name.
It is a violation of the TOS to use your real name.
I contacted your Center Manager and he wants to see you this morning. He isn't happy about you whining on the internet.

trickpony1

Please change your username to something other than your real name.

How do you do that?

-Hover the pointy thing over your name in the upper right corner tool bar;
-a menu will drop down;
-"username change" is in the lower right corner of drop down menu;
-click on it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I am a rather new driver and have had to work Saturday since we started ground a few weeks back. I am not a fan of it but I will do my time.

OK.

Being new, I am not officially part of the Union so I was wondering what my options would be. Thanks in advance.

A new driver, not officially in the Union, thinks he has seniority, and wonders what

his options are ? Almost nothing....

You need to get some time under your belt, before you start wondering about

seniority rules and 9.5 protection.

Just say'n.

-Bug-

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Ya just bite the bullet and be safe until february or whatever and then you will have seniority and the new 9.5 list.
As of now. neither your seniority or the new contract seem to be in your favor.

Indecisi0n

That's the job. It sucks. If you are new and already hate it then do yourself a favor and move on now before the golden hand cuffs come out.

542thruNthru

OK.

A new driver, not officially in the Union, thinks he has seniority, and wonders what

his options are ? Almost nothing....

You need to get some time under your belt, before you start wondering about

seniority rules and 9.5 protection

Just say'n.

-Bug-

I don't know. Never to early to learn the rules in my opinion.