Question about a termination.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Knowing the DOK is not required by the contract.

Time for my derail...

I have heard this many times but our steward and center seem to not know anything about it. Know where it came from so I can plaster it all over the building and then wipe my ass with the extra sheets.

I thought it came from national grievance panel or some arbitration. Educate me if I'm wrong.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Time for my derail...

I have heard this many times but our steward and center seem to not know anything about it. Know where it came from so I can plaster it all over the building and then wipe my ass with the extra sheets.

I thought it came from national grievance panel or some arbitration. Educate me if I'm wrong.
Maybe @BigUnionGuy can help you

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Time for my derail...

Your derail is 1000x more on topic than the trash @542thruNthru and @MyTripisCut have brought to the table.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Your detail is 1000x more on topic than the trash @542thruNthru and @MyTripisCut have brought to the table.
2s7v43.jpg