Question about a termination.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes, it does, but every year no one can seem to come up with the docket # or transcript minutes of the hearing to lay this to rest. So I'm sure it will keep coming up.

You’d think the IBT would have an archive of previously decided cases.

I’am sure they do but not available to the peons that pay their wages

@BigUnionGuy care to respond

Fuzzy Brown

There was a air driver fired today for refusing to recite dok questions to a ketter auditor can the union get his job back?
Of course they did it’s called insubordination.
I recommend this person use the time off to study the DOK because if he can’t recite it he’s driven his last mile.

UrFellowUpser

I just know when i recited it word for word to them like i was at integrad they just looked at me crazy like what did i just do. I think they expect the short version

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And I last 25 seconds on Tuesday, so shove it.
3y1YwZ.gif
6Ea.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got a warning letter once because I couldn't remember it word for word and I made the mistake of telling the auditor what I really thought about it. He didn't seem to have a sense of humor about my reply. I should have grieved the letter but I really just didn't care. You are supposed to try to answer, it's not smart to refuse. I have 29 years of safe driving now.

tadpole

They have to say I am instructing you to _____ . You know when they say that, that there will be consequences for not doing what they say.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You’d think the IBT would have an archive of previously decided cases.

Every Local gets a copy of the National docket and decisions.

I’am sure they do but not available to the peons that pay their wages

It's as easy as driving down to the Union Hall, and asking to see a copy.

Yes, it does, but every year no one can seem to come up with the docket # or transcript minutes of the hearing to lay this to rest.

You would have to pay for a transcript.

Of course they did it’s called insubordination.
I recommend this person use the time off to study the DOK because if he can’t recite it he’s driven his last mile.

BS.

I have a copy of a signed off grievance.... from a Local level grievance hearing.

In fact, every Steward in my Local has a copy of it on their phone.

-Bug-