Question about Package Driver job interview tomorrow

White Out

All I need to know is should I shave my beard off for the interview? or can I wait until (if) I get a job offer? Its short and groomed but I know its against the policy.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
All I need to know is should I shave my beard off for the interview? or can I wait until (if) I get a job offer? Its short and groomed but I know its against the policy.
walk right into that interview with your dr. signed beard waiver. UPS appreciates up-front and honest workers.

542thruNthru

Very few people actually think this any more a nicely trimmed beard is considered a very professional look now.

With that said I’d shave and get a waiver after my 30.

Very few people believe a beard looks professional. See I can do the same thing. ;)

Though the real truth is 90% of the people that have beards at UPS do not keep it well groomed so that it looks professional.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Very few people believe a beard looks professional. See I can do the same thing. ;)

Though the real truth is 90% of the people that have beards at UPS do not keep it well groomed so that it looks professional.
Ups doesn’t allow its people to groom their beards. So yeah.

I mean they allow everyone to look like child molesters with the mustache. Yeah real professional. Lol

542thruNthru

Ups doesn’t allow its people to groom their beards. So yeah.

I mean the allow everyone to look like child molesters with the mustache. Yeah real professional. Lol

You can groom your beard. You can not sculpt it.

Sculpted beards.
03_balbo.jpg
7ca8f77823122404a5054cd09cf80852--beard-styles-hair-styles.jpg
standard-bear-300x201.jpg

Groomed beard.
yulia-kim-shave-jfmen.jpg
w1000_q65.jpg

People get the waiver and think they can just have facial hair how ever they wanted after that.

Brownslave688

Brownslave688