question about paid over/under time, plus a few other ??

To be fair I believe they have some sort of prereqs to pass "the 30 day test" running scratch a certain amount of days was one of them at least that's what my sup told me...never found out if he was lying or not because luckily I was put on a gravy train for my 30 day period

ManInBrown

Just from what I've seen inside PTers are given every possible chance to succeed. Gravy routes etc. etc. etc. Off the street casuals are usually ran thru the mill. Garbage route etc. etc. etc. I've only seen one inside PTer not qualify in the last 3 years

PT Car Washer

To be fair I believe they have some sort of prereqs to pass "the 30 day test" running scratch a certain amount of days was one of them at least that's what my sup told me...never found out if he was lying or not because luckily I was put on a gravy train for my 30 day period
The original poster is a seasonal driver. There is no 30 day qualification period. At the end of the season he walks. Unless you listen to HR and "if you do a really good job we may keep you on permanent FT."

WorknLateHuh

Scan every single package in your package car under 1 stop in the morning. Then DR to side door. There, you're good to go! You don't have to use the diad anymore the whole day! thank me later and you will look like a UPS prodigy on the "on road" report.... or maybe not

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Meh. Work as directed, don't dick about and let them bury themselves with their metrics. Put zero stock into the computer, work safe, shrug your shoulders and go home when it's done.

jbg77

If i already qualified as tcd when i go fulltime in a few years will i have to worry about my 30 days or should i be good?