Question about paystubs

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just doesn't make much sense to me why they can't help me especially when everyone I talked to specifically says HR IS the one that would be able to help me with that.

Nothing makes sense around here. There is no UPS HR, you never worked here, and you have financial problems but can retain a (presumably) civil attorney which you have to pay for and not a criminal defense attorney which you ARE entitled to and will be provided for you if you cannot afford one.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nothing makes sense around here. There is no UPS HR, you never worked here, and you have financial problems but can retain a (presumably) civil attorney which you have to pay for and not a criminal defense attorney which you ARE entitled to and will be provided for you if you cannot afford one.
Should have stayed in the union and used their legal services.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Good Lord come here for help and I get this. Been using the voice feature because I was driving geez. Thanks to those who are actually trying to help me though. I've talked to HR twice and both times they've told me there's nothing they can do for me because they can't pull up my past pay stubs, and they can't refer me to payroll because there's no payroll there because its in another state. Just doesn't make much sense to me why they can't help me especially when everyone I talked to specifically says HR IS the one that would be able to help me with that.

Went from making 200 bucks a week with UPS to 900 a week doing Uber. I'm not going to get into everything that's happened obviously that's private so you definitely don't know my situation to talk on it. I just had a simple question is all.

Hang up and drive.

I'm sure Uber doesn't approve of using handheld devices.

scooby0048

Went from making 200 bucks a week with UPS to 900 a week doing Uber. I'm not going to get into everything that's happened obviously that's private so you definitely don't know my situation to talk on it. I just had a simple question is all.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

friend*ers!!!!!! STOP TALKING ON THIS GUY'S SITUATION. Feel free to talk about it though.

Fizzle

I make double within those three and a half hours with
You couldn't handle 3.5 hours a day then uber the rest of the time? That's $1100 a week.
I make more than double the money during those three and a half hours with uber. Plus I'm moving out of state, and Uber money is helping a lot more than that UPS money with moving expenses.

scooby0048

I'm not going to get into everything that's happened obviously that's private so you definitely don't know my situation to talk on it.

C'mon Fo Fizzle, we don't know you at all. You can't leave us hanging...what's your situation? You can even change the names to protect the innocent.

• Drugs?
  • DUI DWI?
  • Hookers and whores?
  • Ex-wife?
  • Ex-boyfriend?
  • Baby daddy blues?
  • Car wreck?
  • Gambler?

Fizzle

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

friend*ers!!!!!! STOP TALKING ON THIS GUY'S SITUATION. Feel free to talk about it though.
Can definitely see it was a mistake coming here. Came here for help with a simple question and all I get is attempted Comedy Hour by you guys. Have fun making jokes with each other cause I won't see them cause I'm never coming back to this site again. Later Pricks!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Thank you Officer Scooby. Lol.

Brownslave688

I make double within those three and a half hours with

I make more than double the money during those three and a half hours with uber. Plus I'm moving out of state, and Uber money is helping a lot more than that UPS money with moving expenses.
So you've got money to move but not money to pay back your debts. Gotcha.

scooby0048

Can definitely see it was a mistake coming here. Came here for help with a simple question and all I get is attempted Comedy Hour by you guys. Have fun making jokes with each other cause I won't see them cause I'm never coming back to this site again. Later Pricks!

Fo Fizzle my Nizzle don't leave.

...at least not without telling us the situation!

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Dude this site is basically the same as UPS HR personnel, useless if you want help.

You don’t come to Browncafe for help, just like you don’t go to your HR person for anything remotely resembling anything that makes sense.

Your pay checks should have been picked up at your center as your earn them, always keep pay stubs for future references as you never know when you need them. You could try talking to Atlanta directly.

Brownslave688

Awwww now I'm sad

Brownslave688

Well, now y’all know why he only worked at UPS for a month...couldn’t handle the joking. Probably went home and told his mommy too. Lol.
But he's making $900 a week.

Wait deduct 20% for income tax

14% for self employed SS

10% gas and wear and tear on vehicle.

$300 a week for health insurance and save a little for retirement.

Oh wait I got how much left....

Brownslave688

"Attempted comedy hour"

I'm gonna refer you to my orthopedist. Your funny bone is obviously broken.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Did you try contacting your local HR?
That's what I would do