Question about paystubs

You call HR back and tell them to give you the number to payroll. They have access to it they're just lying to you. The more questions you ask while working for UPS the more you know. If you have one of your ex-supervisors number call them and ask if they can get you payroll number. There's also the 1-800 number you call anonymously when UPS is acting a fool. Since you're no longer employed with UPS it won't come back to haunt you.

Observer

Contact your state's dept of labor - wage and hours division. The W-2's come from Atlanta, GA if you're in the midwest. Anyhow, ignor indecision as giving you that phone # from that song is wrong. He doesn't understand why your lawyer needs the breakdown. Get as much info from your direct deposit info as you can - dates, net amount deposited, what the work dates were for those checks. Contact your wage and hours division and they can get you the info in about a week and a half. The company doesn't like wage and hours getting into their payroll. Chances are your lawyer can pull a little for you(have them request the information) - the company is extremely negligent when it comes to payroll. Be glad you've moved on. 800 # for UPS anon complaints is: 1-855-877-4772 answered 24 hours a day,etc is a third party that answers the call - get the tracking number for your reference. Give them names of whom you talked to, dates, times, etc. ALL COMPANIES HAVE TO HAVE COPIES OF PEOPLES PAYROLL THAT HAVE WITHHOLDING, ETC. on them. I don't know is SS could assist you or not. As they have the same records. The company has been know to lose people's paper checks when they were on vacation back in the day and claimed they didn't know where they were. Which is bs. Your local HR is typical of most large companies. You complain about them also as they are causing you grief. THEY WILL NEVER tell anyone the phone number to the payroll dept. that pays you. Not gonna happen. Let us know how it comes out. Good Luck.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Try using some friend’n periods and less jive.
So I unfortunately was having some Financial issues and my lawyers want my pay stubs from when I worked with UPS. I only work with UPS in the month of April so I only need 4 pay stubs. I had my checks direct-deposited into my account so I was trying to see how I can go about getting my pay stubs because I have went to UPS the HR person told me she can't do nothing for me gave me some numbers to call but every number I call or anyone I've talked to always Point me back to my local HR person and that she can get me to payroll to get my stubs but I went there this morning and she said she can't get me to payroll because payroll is not there it's in Texas. It just seems like I can't get any answers on how to get my pay stubs. I never thought it would be this difficult to get them. Any suggestions?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Good Lord come here for help and I get this. Been using the voice feature because I was driving geez. Thanks to those who are actually trying to help me though. I've talked to HR twice and both times they've told me there's nothing they can do for me because they can't pull up my past pay stubs, and they can't refer me to payroll because there's no payroll there because its in another state. Just doesn't make much sense to me why they can't help me especially when everyone I talked to specifically says HR IS the one that would be able to help me with that.

What kind of trouble are you in