question about pension contribution

542thruNthru

Question: What would a (part timer) get if they retired (today) with 35 years in under the current (PEER 84) plan ?
no idea. I would need to know each years hourly contribution and accrual rate. They also can get contributions up to 2080 hours. Plus our part timers also get the pacific coast trust fund.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
From the greatest supplement in the land- Metro Philadelphia

For the duration of this agreement, the employer shall continue to contribute to the pension fund in the amount equal to the contribu- tion rate as of July 31, 2023 ($16.385). See Article 34 of the Na- tional Master Agreement.

Which comes out to
$655.40 per week,
$34,080.80 per year, with around 760 FTmers comes out to….
Almost 26 MILLION DOLLARS! Per year,
Which allowed our fund to not have to accept any of Biden’s bailout,
which allowed our fund to start increasing our multiplier,
which ultimately enables higher payouts moving forward for years of service.

From the greatest supplement in the land- Metro Philadelphia

For the duration of this agreement, the employer shall continue to contribute to the pension fund in the amount equal to the contribu- tion rate as of July 31, 2023 ($16.385). See Article 34 of the Na- tional Master Agreement.

Which comes out to
$655.40 per week,
$34,080.80 per year, with around 760 FTmers comes out to….
Almost 26 MILLION DOLLARS! Per year,
Which allowed our fund to not have to accept any of Biden’s bailout,
which allowed our fund to start increasing our multiplier,
which ultimately enables higher payouts moving forward for years of service.
Well many other funds got a bell rock so it will never have a higher payout unless something changes

Coldworld

60 months and counting
no idea. I would need to know each years hourly contribution and accrual rate. They also can get contributions up to 2080 hours. Plus our part timers also get the pacific coast trust fund.
They still get contributions into the pacific coast fund????

Last edited: