Question about the weekly attendance bonus?

It's really pathetic that this company has to offer bonuses to get people to show up for work. UPS needs to step up the pay to be competitive and draw good people. This shouldn't be a contract issue. Some of these Locals need to give new hires a break on initiation fees too.
$50 here for a part timer and $100 for a full-timer.

Future

Victory Ride
@Future will be $12.13
91C30758-6AB4-4F3E-8407-628DB2223E08.gif

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
You can reward new hires for doing something they are supposed to be doing anyway, but no bonuses to the bell cow workers who stay there to make sure the sort is wrap up and will only get paid a few pennies more than these new hires if/when this contract is passed.

EZPZ

Well thank you to the people who were actually trying to be helpful. To the rest who felt the need to be :censored3:. Just remember it's not my fault you guys didn't make your union officials negotiate a decent wage for part timers last contract. That's why the company had to offer these bonuses in certain areas. The company made out so well last contract they literally have to offer people money for attendance to stay.. pretty sad. Hopefully you guys won't let that happen again . I don't personally care too much about the bonus . But if it was offered why would I be a bad guy for inquiring or accepting it? Oh I know why... Cause I'm just a lazy millennial who feels entitled blah blah blah .

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Well thank you to the people who were actually trying to be helpful. To the rest who felt the need to be :censored3:. Just remember it's not my fault you guys didn't make your union officials negotiate a decent wage for part timers last contract. That's why the company had to offer these bonuses in certain areas. The company made out so well last contract they literally have to offer people money for attendance to stay.. pretty sad. Hopefully you guys won't let that happen again . I don't personally care too much about the bonus . But if it was offered why would I be a bad guy for inquiring or accepting it? Oh I know why... Cause I'm just a lazy millennial who feels entitled blah blah blah .
:wellduh: