Question About UPS Physical

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I can also verify that unlike the DOT physical, you WILL NOT HAVE YOUR BALLS TOUCHED by the company doc.:happy2:

You know you are having a bad day when you are getting a physical and during the rectal exam you notice that the doctor has a hand on both of your shoulders.:surprised:

UPSNewbie

yeah,, its a shame you dont agree, because you guys are that important ----------------and your ideals mater ssoooo much ...anyway get drunk,, beat your wife,, neglect you family,, crash your car,, commit violent crimes,, lets ignore statistical facts on crime and alchohol consumption---------thats ok cause booze is ok'ed by the goverment , thank the booze $$$ for lobbyist that trick the simple minded on its negativity and its accepted state ------------let he without sin cast the first stone...........

I post this before I grow up and stop drinking.

ricky-gervais-youre-awesome.gif

1233866353088.jpg

funny,,people ask a simple question and those here wanna dictate morality
Hmmm, you are the only one I see making this a moral issue. I did see a few that mentioned legalities. Not the same thing at all. Personally I could give a big rats ass who smokes pot. It is illegal and having it in your system or possession is a violation of company policy. If I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure I will be corrected.
Hellfire, You made more moral judgments(incorrect ones at that) in your rant than all the other posters on this thread put together. So, as far as I'm concerned you can take your indignation and stuff it in your hypocritical pipe and smoke it too.