Question about working 5 days with a sick day

542thruNthru

Local 396. I don't know what a ride is.

SMH. Start paying attention to your contract. It will be something that will help you through the years more then someone telling you something.

You're in the same region and rider as me. Western Region and Southwest Package rider.

If you are a FT M-friend RPCD you will be paid time and 1/2 when you work Saturday even if you only worked 1 day for the week.
Screenshot_20190509-220554_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Don't be just another uninformed member my friend. Learn your contract!

Furen

SMH. Start paying attention to your contract. It will be something that will help you through the years more then someone telling you something.

You're in the same region and rider as me. Western Region and Southwest Package rider.

If you are a FT M-friend RPCD you will be paid time and 1/2 when you work Saturday even if you only worked 1 day for the week.
View attachment 247456

Don't be just another uninformed member my friend. Learn your contract!

You're right, I do need to keep up with the Contract. I've just been too lazy to go way out to where the meetings are held on my Sunday off to pick up my Copy. However after reading that snippet you showed me (which by the way answers my question beyond a shadow of a doubt), I find myself wanting to read the whole thing myself. I figured the contract would be a bunch of Jargon, but its clear & concise in its wording with how things work.

542thruNthru

You're right, I do need to keep up with the Contract. I've just been too lazy to go way out to where the meetings are held on my Sunday off to pick up my Copy. However after reading that snippet you showed me (which by the way answers my question beyond a shadow of a doubt), I find myself wanting to read the whole thing myself. I figured the contract would be a bunch of Jargon, but its clear & concise in its wording with how things work.

It's not always clear just to warn you. You can download copies of the contract onto your phone. I recommend trying to make a general membership meeting at least once every two months. Its informative and you can ask question directly with your BA.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

You guys suck.

In the Central...

1) We don't get sick days.

B) The only time we get time-and-a-half for Saturday is if we work 6 days.

Take a day off during the week, and no time and a half for Saturday.

The only exception is if there is a paid holiday during the week.