Question for Cheryl (Again)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It does NOT work well with Safari. I'm back to IE for now.

Never tried Chrome.
That's funny, I always pictured you with a CHROME set.:wink2:

153853002_abd2f3018f.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The software update that I just installed includes fixes for many of the browser compatibility problems that have been reported over the past few weeks. I've also been working with tech support at both the software vendor and our hosting company to optimize our server set up to improve page load times.

I'm hoping to get this stuff all settled before we leave for the Caribbean.

:geek:

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Rod, no one has to use facebook, the connection is just there for the convenience of anyone that might want to use their facebook log in to log in here. Universal log ins are a big trend now, lots of sites use yahoo and open id too. Those will probably show up here too one day in the not so distant future.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
The software update that I just installed includes fixes for many of the browser compatibility problems that have been reported over the past few weeks. I've also been working with tech support at both the software vendor and our hosting company to optimize our server set up to improve page load times.

I'm hoping to get this stuff all settled before we leave for the Caribbean.

:geek:

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Rod, no one has to use facebook, the connection is just there for the convenience of anyone that might want to.

I know that-- I just don't want a certain person wanting to be my friend

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't do facebook.....too easy to be found when you don't want to be found.

I registered for facebook but don't go there very often. My son and I have the same first name (he is not jr.) so a lot of his friends have "friend requested" me thinking I was him. Boy he has a lot of friends!!