question on my discount

HotPepper

So its 22% for verizon. Can that be applied to a exsisting discount with verizon?

Can that 22% be used on a new phone?

Also i read that i can upgrade my phone. Even if my upgrade isnt even available yet???

Thanks! Ups training is over wooo that was a lot. I start unloading sunday:)

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The discount is for phone/date plans, not on buying a new phone.

Of course you can upgrade your phone even when your 2 years isn't up yet, you'll just have to pay full retail price for your new phone.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So its 22% for verizon. Can that be applied to a exsisting discount with verizon?

Yes---bring your paystub to any Verizon store. It can also be used on accessories.

New phones are (usually) already discounted so the employee discount cannot be used.

Also i read that i can upgrade my phone. Even if my upgrade isnt even available yet???

You can upgrade your phone at any time---you will pay full retail.

Yes---bring your paystub to any Verizon store. It can also be used on accessories.
It cannot be used in ADDITION to other discounts however. You have to choose the greater of the two.

New phones are (usually) already discounted so the employee discount cannot be used.

You can upgrade your phone at any time---you will pay full retail.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The discount is for phone/date plans, not on buying a new phone.

Of course you can upgrade your phone even when your 2 years isn't up yet, you'll just have to pay full retail price for your new phone.
​I've gone into my Verizon store and gotten discounts on accessories. Just sayin...............................