Question to the Drivers.

JL 0513

Not entirely true (yet). We have one route that is heavy with 30 stops. 23-29 is about normal for him. His miles are anywhere from 300-350. He refuses to retire and says that they will have to come find him expired on route before he gives it back to UPS to screw up.

What empty state are you in? Coming from MA, I could pass through 7 states down the east coast to Delaware in around 350 miles.

Fnix

Whos complaining about 150?

Attachments

• 20160909_210212.jpg
    20160909_210212.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 131

Rack em

Made the Podium
212 stops and only 273 packages??? You're lucky. Yesterday I did a junk route and I had 198 stops and almost 500 packages.

35years

Gravy route
Yes but no. Every center (maybe not a hub) has 1 or 2 retirement runs. Its really up to the person running it. To stand up or be trampled on.
They wanted to mess with my route, give me a ball-buster delivery off a neighboring route to run on the way out to my area.
I had heard of their plans through the grapevine.
So the sup road with me, buttered me up all day.
Then he asked me at the end... "how do you think it will work if we put this stop on you?"
I said "at my age I would probably end up on Comp with repeated back injuries."

He laughed for about 2 seconds... until he realized I was serious.

I never heard them bring up the idea again.

There are no more retirement runs left...For spineless yes men.
I defend my cush run.

Eye To Eye Contact.

Why do drivers complain all the time about there work load? Is 150 stops or so that bad.
Depends on the area. 150 in town with about 10-12 pickups isn't a bad day if your commercial comes off before 1. But around here seniors get 100 or below. 15 and under get 150+ sometimes even leaping 200. That's why most complain. And we complain because we are human it's completely natural !

Eye To Eye Contact.

And as long as you keep your wheels moving at all times. And don't stop and take random 10 min breaks ever 8 stops. You can always get off at a decent time. Just gotta work safe with pace and WORK HARD. and I agree just man up and get the job done. But not too early cause youll be sent to John Doe to get about thirty and get in at 1030. Lol

jaker

trolling
My route about 130 is average and 145 is heavy , since I left for feeder the cover guys have been going out with 170

They are going to hate when I come back