Question

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It was a Xbox360...I should know because I'm getting mines shipped back to me from Mesquite, Tx with "GROUND DEL CONF". His Xbox must have had the RRoD like mine. Fwiw I was about to post a topic about what is "Ground Del Conf" then I saw this thread(though I must admit I still don't exactly what GROUND DEL CONF is). Does anyone know how long it will take for me to get my "package"...my tracking number is 1Z 687 4R3 42 1312 306 9 and I'm in Northcarolina.
By End of Day
Friday
October 31, 2008

Used Calculate Time and Cost on UPS.com using 75002 and 28602 as origin and destination postal codes.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The repaired XBox360s will need a signature for delivery. If the ninth digit in the tracking number is a "4", then that means it is signature required. I swear I have met just about everybody on my route that has bought one of these things.

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
The repaired XBox360s will need a signature for delivery. If the ninth digit in the tracking number is a "4", then that means it is signature required. I swear I have met just about everybody on my route that has bought one of these things.

You beat me too it :happy2:

I don't know how many of the white and red boxes I see a day.