Question

Cementups

Box Monkey
Lol, trust me. I don't "follow" or "want to be like anyone". Upstate's condescending bull:censored2: gets real old, real fast. Maybe his repetitive "kids" aimed at people that have children of their own was some of his least :censored2:y posts, but it is there. New, old, it don't matter :censored2:. If you don't like what i post, report it.

And yes, he has done plenty to warrant remarks about his condescending douchie attitude through the years.

Maybe I will post whether you like it or not. There is always the ignore feature.

I'm sorry, the whole time I was trying to read your post all I read was.....

1_Sheep_go_Baa.png

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No, most of you are sheep who use want to be like all the old timey cool kids and hate on Upstate because it's what the cool kids do. Don't be a sheep. I see you've been here 2 years now but you're still "new." I've also seen brand new people here waste their first post on making a jab at Upstate because it's "the cool thing to do."

I may sound like an Upstate-Fanboy but he's never done anything wrong to me to warrant any such remarks. None of us can be in 100% agreement all the time. What he has are opinions on things and opinions can't be wrong.

And as a sidebar but somewhat pertaining to this......I've been tempted to leave BC simply because of this childish behavior and not just that aimed towards Dave. It just gets old. Unless you have something creative or intuitive to add to the conversations then maybe you should keep your fingers off the keyboard.

*rant over

Have a Snicker's, Cement.

You'll feel better.:)

StopTheAct

You go by what supervisor plans. But senior driver does have a pick as long as it is cleared by management. Employees dont make or decide what they want to do....