Questions about Fulltime driver bid sheet

UrFellowUpser

They just put up a bid for FT package driver and they say its four spots open! My question is as a person who just went and completed integrad already and did the road test and passed the DOT physical back in october 2016 for this past peak if selected do i have to do all that all over again?

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
They just put up a bid for FT package driver and they say its four spots open! My question is as a person who just went and completed integrad already and did the road test and passed the DOT physical back in october 2016 for this past peak if selected do i have to do all that all over again?

ask them--

UPSER110

No you wont have to do any of that, I did all that to become an air driver. When I got a reg-temp bid, I just started working, then when I got a friend/T bid same thing. Are you going to get one of those 4 spots?

UrFellowUpser

No you wont have to do any of that, I did all that to become an air driver. When I got a reg-temp bid, I just started working, then when I got a friend/T bid same thing. Are you going to get one of those 4 spots?
I hope so.. So far the people that signed it i have more seniority than them. My center manager told me about it today when i came in in my browns knowing i was not going to work

Box Ox

I will but if i do i will kill that week long training in class

You won't. You will still have to qualify over 30 working days. You haven't gotten in enough driving outside of the free/peak period to avoid that.

Your location needs more drivers big time so make service and stay safe.

AlliSeeisBrown

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyum, we average one bid every 3-4 years lol
Albeit it covers 4 different centers but yeah. It's lit up in here.

Sign that bid !
When I saw it I was happy as hell thinking wow I may actually have a shot at ft driving within 1 year of working inside. I asked my ORS if he thought I had a chance in hell. He said no but a lot of people end up getting DQ'd for various things.

Brisket

When I saw it I was happy as hell thinking wow I may actually have a shot at ft driving within 1 year of working inside. I asked my ORS if he thought I had a chance in hell. He said no but a lot of people end up getting DQ'd for various things.
Don't let them discourage you, you will never know until you sign it and maybe the stars will have aligned and you get picked.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

We had 4 qualify in December, 2 already quit and we put up another bid for 3 more. Sign it