Questions Regarding Part Time Courier DOT positions:

overflowed

Hey overflowed,

Yeah I was at UPS, made the dumb mistake of going pt sup. In all honesty, I was never cut out for management, I can't bring myself to tell hard working people to work even harder because UPS needs to save a few bucks. I get that's its a business, but management knowingly understaffs everyday hoping for some miracle to happen. I'm looking at express because it pays more than what I make, and its still pt. Ive been in college since starting at UPS and I'm just going to finish while at FedEx then leave the warehousing career field all together. Just need a good paying job while in school that can help me pay tuition so I'm not drowning in debt when I'm done. Thanks for your insight and I hope all is well.
All is well man. Still looking for an E30 but all in crappy shape. I tried to PM you but your page is screwed up. If you need some more answers about anything just fix your profile page and PM me.

MassWineGuy

I'm a part time PM courier. As I understand it, I can't be ordered to work mornings, except for my scheduled Saturday morning. They can ask, and I'd say that it's probably better to help them out once in a while instead of always saying no.

I passed on the medical plan because it looked more expensive than my wife's plan. It's not a great plan, but it's much better than no plan.

The dental coverage is well worth it. Not so much the vision plan. Travel perks are said to be minimal.

You get your 17.5 hours unless you refuse some time that they offer you. Or something.